ꈤꍟꅏ ꂦꉓ!!! (ꍟ꒒ꍟꈤꍏ'ꌗ ꉓꋪꀎꌗꃅ)

Okay, so, the next up in line is this girl named Brooklyn. She's Ellie's crush.

Sorry if I didn't draw well the wolfcut, I tried my best, but I'm not used to draw that kind of hair

Sorry if I didn't draw well the wolfcut, I tried my best, but I'm not used to draw that kind of hair. And for writing "died" instead of "dyed", my bad.

Description:

Pronouns: She/Her, Sexuality: Pansexual, Height: Medium (The same as Ellie/5'3 feet/161 cm), Aesthetic style: Classy aesthetic, Sign: Leo, Crush: (She'll start to develop feelings for Elena as time passes by), Phobia: Holes (Trypophobia) and Imperfection (Atelophobia) (before she meets Ellie and her friends in her new High School), Age: 13, Hobby: Singing and playing chess.

Backstory: She grew up with lots of pressures in studies, with her parents always wanting her to be the best in everything. She didn't really think about it, until school started getting difficult for her, she started to panick, she got low grades, feared of what her parents could do, and tried to kill herself, luckily, someone that was passing by saved her life. Her parents decided to move to another state and to take her to a psychologist. She still worries about getting low grades and of not being good enough for anyone and still goes to a psychologist, however, the people who really cares about her in her new High School help her confront her day-to-day problems.

Author note: Sorry for the long backstory! I wanted to explain her situation as clearly as possible and ended up saying every single detail of her past! Anyways, I hope you like her design, comment if you want more of these types of chapters or if u want me to do any Pinterest challenges!

(292 words)