𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21; Night night😴

Start from the beginning

The Emperor walked closer to the coach and Sora watched his every step, The Emperor never leaving her sight, including him waving his wrist in an upwards motion, making Sora react with a snap of her fingers.

A sharp spark of red made The Emperor immediately pull his wrist back towards his chest. He glanced down at his hand, his finger's were now wrapped with faint, but red markings.

The Emperor approached the couch, and Sora watched his every move, The Emperor never leaving her sight.

As he waved his wrist in an upward motion, Sora reacted by snapping her fingers. A sharp spark of red erupted near The Emperor's fingertips, crackling and dancing with an almost hypnotic intensity, and he immediately retracted his wrist toward his chest.

He looked down at his hand and noticed faint, but distinct red markings wrapped around his fingers.

'It stings...'

"The hell were you trying to do, old man?" Sora snapped.

"Sora, you can't keep doing this!" Arien exclaimed.

"I swear..." Arjen facepalmed.

"Hey, the pedophile was going to do something..!"

"Stop calling him a pedophile, Sora."

"But he is a fucking pedophile!"

"Old man?" The Emperor questioned, breaking the tension between Sora and Arjen before the two went into another long, long, debate, and saving Arien's poor ears.

Sora, momentarily distracted from her exchange with Arjen, turned her focus towards The Emperor and, with a subtle roll of her eyes, retorted, "You gonna answer my question?"

The Emperor looked at Sora with his usual stoic expression and stated, "I was simply going to place you three onto the bed."

"We have legs, I don't think we need your help with walking five steps to a fucking bed."

Seeing that The Emperor was staying silent, Sora scoffed and got off Arjen's shoulder before hopping off the couch. She made her way across the room toward the bed, and Arjen and Arien crawled off the couch and followed behind her.

Sora looked at the height of the bed, her gaze lingering for a moment before she tucked her hands into her pockets and used the bare minimum of her energy to jump up, hovering midair, before jumping one last time, landing with a soft rustle on the plush bed sheets.

Arien and Arjen looked up at Sora, who was glancing down at them with a smug grin while one of her legs casually crossed over the other.

"C'mon, get up here," she playfully taunted, patting the empty spot next to her on the edge of the bed.

Arjen rolled his eyes and lightly kicked Sora's ankle.

"Some help?"

"Hmmm..."

"Sora."

"Alright." And she snapped her fingers.

Finally, Arjen and Arien made themselves comfortable on the bed, nestling beneath the soft, silky blanket that tucked them in. Sora was positioned closest to the edge, she reclined, resting her head against the bed frame - the blanket draped over her legs - and pulled one leg closer to her chest, her arm finding a comfortable perch on her knee. Arien was closest to the other edge, entirely embraced by the blanket. And Arjen laid between the two with only his head peeking out from the sheets.

Sora's gaze remained fixed on The Emperor as her fingers intertwined with Arjen's beneath the blanket. The Emperor returned her stare in silence, prompting a subtle grimace from Sora.