TBOAH!Alberu's eyes went wide, he turned his head sharply to look at both Cale Henituse as well as TCF!Alberu, only to find an equally shocked expression upon TBOAH!Choi Han's face on the opposite side. TBOAH!Alberu breathed a sigh of relief as seeing the TBOAH!Choi Han who was on his side was still the same. A glance at TCF!Choi Han, however was enough to shake his conviction.

TCF!Choi Han and TCF!Rosalyn didn't seem at all bothered by Cale's lack of respect for royalty. TCF!Lock mumbled something about them all having no respect for gods either which invoked a laugh and an almost sinister grin from TCF!Choi Han and TCF!Alberu who overheard him. TBOAH!Rosalyn asked her counterpart for an explanation, but TCF!Rosalyn shrugged and pointed to the Palantír.
"You'll probably find out all about it soon."

He then passed the video communication device over to Rosalyn and called out some coordinates.
"Miss Rosalyn, please connect it."
"...Young master Cale, that, that person-"
Rosalyn's expression became serious. As a genius mage, she could feel the strength of the Dragon half-blood better than anybody else.
Why?

"It's been a while."
It was because the Dragon half-blood was not hiding his strength right now. Rosalyn was a human who had watched Eruhaben teach Raon. The unique aura of a Dragon that was revealing its presence, the vibration of the mana could be felt from that person. Her lips started to dry up quickly.

She heard Cale's voice at that moment. It was extremely clear, as if telling her to snap out of it.
"Miss Rosalyn, hurry. It is our lifeline."
Lifeline.
Rosalyn knew exactly who Cale was trying to call. She started to connect the call with shaking hands. Cale was looking at the Dragon half-blood mage that was floating in the air as she did that.

TCF!Eruhaben grimaced, remembering painfully how at that time he'd ignored Cale's call - and now to see the sheer desperate that Cale had been in and how he had tried to ask for help from him. 'Lifeline', how desperate must Cale have been for Cale to call him that.

TCF!Eruhaben felt deep shame and regret at his past actions, even while knowing that he had been in no state back then to answer that call at the time only one thing had been on his mind - Olienne.

The Dragon half-blood seemed to be extremely amused.
"I didn't think you'd prepare such a wall of fire."
He felt the strength of a higher being coming from the dark blue fire. He licked his lips and looked down at Cale. He was originally not planning to come here. Those stupid Flame Dwarves threw a fit about how they would take care of it. However, he had come after receiving an urgent request for help. But he was satisfied after coming here. The wall of fire and a face that he had not seen in a while. A person who was similar to himself. He looked at the person who was similar to him and used amplification magic in order to speak.
"Wow, you know how to make things like this too, little bro?"
Little bro. Those words made Cale start to frown.
'Crazy bastard, when did I ever become your little brother? And why are you saying such a thing so loudly?'

"Human, you are right. Hyung was really crazy back then... pfft!" Raon snickered in amusement. Given the fact that their current situation had the Dragon half-blood treating Cale like he was his guardian/father-figure. Seeing him acting like this was rather amusing to both young Black Dragons.

However, Cale could not respond before slowly starting to move. The Wolf boy, Lock, flinched. It was because he saw Cale coming toward him. It was at that moment.
"...No." The Dragon half-blood mumbled quietly.

The Dragon half-blood's quiet voice could not reach the others without amplification magic. However, Lock could see the Dragon half-blood pointing with his finger. He was pointing at Lock. No, he was pointing at the bundle of blankets in Lock's arm. The young Dragon was still breathing heavily.