Nikki's POV: After leaving the hospital, Mark and I drive back to my place so I could pack up my things to take to his parents house, but while I was doing that Mark surprised me with what looked like plane tickets. "Mark, what are these?" I asked. "Plane tickets for tomorrow." He replied. "Tomorrow why?" I asked again, letting curiosity wash over me.

"Because I'm flying you out to Korea, you are going to be living with me at the 127 dorm... look I know I almost lost you and you say your fine all the time but I can't let you stay here and suffer especially with me heading back to Seoul so I'm bringing you with me and plus you've already met some of the guys like Haechan Johnny Jungwoo Jaemin Renjun Chenle Jeno and Jaehyun,  they miss seeing you through the screen plus seeing you in person would be more better." He stated, pulling me into a long hug before taking some boxes out to the car.

We are staying at his parents place tonight and then early tomorrow morning we will be off to Seoul.

5 minutes later...

We pull up to Mark's parents place and I was welcomed into the loving arms of his parents as tears fall down my face. When we went inside I got changed into comfy clothes and then Mark and I watched a movie until we fell asleep.

The next morning...

It was about 6am in the morning, I was still sleeping until I felt Mark shake me awake. "5 more minutes." I groaned. "Now Nikki otherwise we'll miss our flight." He replied, rushing around the house to get stuff ready and get dressed.

I lay in bed, stretching my arms out as I yawn and sit up. I then slowly get dressed and check my phone, there's a text from my mom that reads stay safe while your in Korea Nikki I love you. I reply telling her that I love her and that I'll stay safe. I then head downstairs to meet Mark and his parents out at the car, seeing how they were driving us out to the airport. Mark puts his hand on mine as he noticed how nervous I was about starting a new life out in Seoul, then he gave me a reassuring smile that told me that everything was going to be just fine.