chapter 8: mine

sorry it's so short guys. wasn't sure really what to write! feel free to comment ideas. I love love love feedback. anyways thanks for reading. also comment if you would like for me to post what Finn looks like! -peyton💕
____________________________________________________

I dropped my keys on the counter and flipped on the kitchen lights. the clock on the stove read 4:00 a.m. and I knew Finley was going to kill me.

the upstairs light turned on and soft footsteps started down the staircase. Finely appeared in the hallway wearing glasses and one of my cub's shirts. her hair was pulled back into a messy bun and face red from the fever.

"you have got to be kidding me, Jonathan!" she hissed.

I walked over to her and tried to pull her into my arms but she back away.

"seriously? you want to hold me when not two hours ago you were holding her in those same arms!" she cried.

I sighed and threw my coat across the counter. she rolled her eyes and began to walk up the stairs.

"I want you to stay, Finn, here with me. not the rush home in the morning stay like we've been doing. I want you to sell your place and move in with me. stay here. I know I suck at this dating thing but I want to work on it with you here in my arms." I called to her. "I love you Finley. you are the sun."

"I'll take you serious when there aren't pictures of you and your ex all over Twitter and Instagram. they think you're back together. the fans, even some of the team. Jonny, I can't do this. I can't stay home and be the girlfriend that just waits for you to get home!"

"then don't be. move in with me, I will take care of you. I want to take care of you!" I begged.

she looked at me and began to walk back over to me. I wrapped my fingers Around her waist and placed my lips to her collarbone.

"mine," i mumbled against her skin.

"yours." she promised