oo0 ━━ I will never forget you!

oo0. ⏰👾📲 ↬ WASTE YOUR TIME
— I will Never forget you!

"I would never forget you," Is what she told him, they promised each other the world. Everything they could ever think of, the mere thought of an object, they promised to give each other. He wanted to promise her nothing but happiness and always give her his all. He wished for nothing but to make her feel like the only girl in the world, the only girl he would ever have eyes for. He had so much to give and he was willing to put everything else down to give her whatever she could ask for. He saw her as his soulmate, he couldn't imagine his life without her.

CHOI BEOMGYU -- had met his current girlfriend, CYNTHIA WANG , in his junior year of high school, the two had met in their chemistry class. At least to say, atom bonding wasn't the only chemistry they learned that year. The pair started dating late in December when he kissed her under a mistletoe at their friend's Christmas party and then asked her to be his girlfriend. The two had been strong in their relationship for about three years now, regardless of the fact they had been doing long distance at different universities for almost a full year now. Beomgyu would make the two-hour drive upstate to see his shining beautiful girlfriend.

Beomgyu had attended a local university close to his apartment, staying in his hometown due to his fear of change. While for Cynthia, she had taken a gap year between her first year out of high school and then attended a public university the following year. The two did have their doubts about everything that would happen if they had went long distance but they had talked it over extensively and ultimately agreed—they could do it.

Every waking moment Beomgyu had, he thought about Cynthia, he knew he had definitely found the one for him, there was never a doubt placed in his mind as to why the two wouldn't last. When he thought of the strawberry blonde girl, he thinks of all the amazing qualities she had; her perfect smile that goes ear to ear, her cute little giggle she does when she's trying to not break out laughing, her mesmerizing green eyes that reminded him of emeralds, her small but pointy nose that he kisses from time to time, her helpful caring persona--he could go on for hours about all the little things he had fallen in love with. He was glad to have found a girl who he was happy to spend every moment with.

Everyday the two spent together, they could feel themselves get closer. They had talks about what would happen if the two had broken up and how their lives would be like—these talks usually happened over the phone to avoid seeing each other cry—not that they weren't venerable in front of each other, its would just serve a better purpose to not see each other crying. The two had often cried and expressed their struggles with each other for comfort, their boundaries had gone beyond just crying. The couple couldn't even envision their lives without each other, they forbid themselves from even mentioning the idea of splitting apart since they both knew it would never happen.