The Talk (M+C)

Depuis le début

"Of course, I have to keep you guys safe."

"One other thing though."

"Hm?"

Chris looked a little nervous, not to obvious but his whole tone shifted.

"I've been thinking about this kinda strongly with every break I've gotten, like away from danger and shit."

"Yes?"

I'm not the most patient person, I need an answer either now or never.

"I think I like you Mike."

Wait a minute.

Chris.. likes me? Like- 'Like Like' me?

"I- really?"

"Yeah Mike, you're just.. I don't know man there's something about you. And if I don't get out of here tonight I want to get this off of my chest."

I felt my ears heat up a little, so Chris did think of me like that. But do I think of him like that?

Me and Chris are kind of opposite, he's more quiet and like.. nerdy. I try to act tough and cool. Which I am. But that's not the point.

Chris does have a cute smile though, and nice eyes. He's really funny, and nice..

"Well, I think I might feel the same way.."

I couldn't tell if I was blushing, or about to explode. I've never talked to a boy like this, very hard thing to do. No- not hard at all actually.

"Really?"

"Yeah Chris, if you're willing to try something, just let me know okay..?"

"Well, you want to um- try something now?"

Now? Now is kind of a bad time, but also, we have nothing to do. Maybe he just wants like a kiss or something?

There was a solid wall of the safe room, so I gently tool Chris by the arms and pushed him agaisnt the wall.

This was hot.

Chris's expression changed instantly, he had a blush, and he looked so cute like that.

"You sure you want this Mike?"

"Never been so sure in my life."

I held onto Chris's waist before leaning forwards, giving Chris a kiss on the lips for a few seconds.

The kiss was great, he had nice lips. Mine were kind of dry cause I was running around like hell but I hope he doesn't mind.

I pulled back from thekiss, I definitely have feelings for Chris. That kiss was meaningful.

"Mike.."

Chris had a smile, and I had to admit I had one as well. This isn't my ideal place to kiss a person, but it will work.

"Yes Chris?"

"Shouldn't we go back to the saferoom or something?"

I know Chris just wanted to leave the situation, he doesn't know how to continue. But I do.

"Come on Chris, stay out here with me a little while longer, it will be fun..~"

Chris smiled and looked away, I was t going to do anything big with him. Probaly just make out and then we could go back inside the saferoom.

"Okay, okay fine."

"Good choice Sir."

I don't even know what I'm saying anymore, to kill the silence I just leaned back into Chris, kissing him once more.

Chris moved his hands to my back, holding onto me. I still had my hands on his hips, so I gently caressed him there.

I introduced a little bit of tounge to our kiss, sliding mine inside of his mouth and feeling out what I could reach.

Chris looked a little suprised, but a few seconds later he was enjoying himself again.

Chris moaned quietly cause I was tounge fucking his mouth, understandable.

I pulled back from the kiss for a second.

"You're a pretty good kisser you know."

"Well, I try my best."

"And you're doing the best job ever. Keep it up."

I kissed Chris on the neck, getting a sigh of pleasure out of him.

I ran my hand up his shirt, and felt his skin, he shivered under my touch.

"You're acting like nobody ever does this for you.."

I said as I went down on his neck again, beginning to give him a hickey. I had to pull down his jacket a little to reach that area.

"Mmm-.. yeah well, I've never really done this before."

Doesn't suprise me to much, I'm sure Chris would get all shy and never confess to a crush. I'm still shocked he made the first move on Me.

I nibbled on his neck, and sucked until his skin pulsed and bruised, fuck he's so hot.

I let my hand work on his chest, I felt a subtle hint of abs, not to much but they were definitely there.

I moved my hand up to his pecs, and I flinged a finger at his nipple, he winced in response.

"Ah~ Mike don't do that.."

I smirked, he's so sensitive. I love that about him, I could make him cry on my cock any time.

I stopped the hickey, I didn't want it to be so noticeable so I stopped myself.

I pulled my hand away from his shirt, and moved them back to my sides.

"Okay Chris, their going to wonder whats going on. We can continue this sometime soon, don't worry."

"Oh come on, just another minute?"

"Now look who's greedy~"

"Shut up mike-"

Chris chuckled and I bit my lip as I thought on what to say, but there wasn't much to say.

"Let's just focus on making it through the night."

"Alright.."