Chapter 1 Stupidass Simon

𝙏𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧

“𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘏𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘭 𝘖’ 𝘖𝘯𝘦, 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 413 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸. 𝘐𝘧 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵.. 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘐’𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝙢𝙮 𝘸𝘢𝘺.”

Then after that sentence, you both went on with your separate ways that night. Of course, not before exchanging numbers. You know that you shouldn't squeal and begin kicking your legs when you get home, so you didn't. Instead, you fixed the problem John gave you that very same night.

It was frustrating how he got you so worked up then left you on the sofa. The fuck were you in his eyes, some only fans model that he can just edge himself with? There would be plenty of people who would've finished what he started, so why didn't he?

Letting out an annoyed groan, you scrolled through your social media account, seeing all those unread messages from men and women who threw themselves on your feet just so they could spend the night with you. Fucking hell, the more you thought about it, the hotter your blood boiled.

You sighed softly, collapsing onto your bed, planting your face into the soft pillows of your bed. Perhaps you were overreacting, but you just weren't used to not having it your way. So when that very same man who gave you a headache telling you to come over at five pm, you couldn't help but formulate a wicked plan.

‘𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸, 𝘩𝘶𝘩? 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘦.’

You wasted no time and got dressed, even doing your makeup in a certain way to enhance your sultriness.

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨, 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩

Price paced around his room, his mind clouding with overthinking. God, he was so drunk that he accidentally invited a random woman into his hotel room, how embarrassing is that? What's worse is that it'd be more embarrassing if he canceled it, so to keep his pride, he gave you a specific time to come over.

But his doubts immediately came crashing down when he opened his door and saw you outside in a nice big coat, looking so much prettier than he remembered. Those big eyes stared back up at him with sickly made up innocence, reminding him that he's dealing with something that can either give him joy, or destroy him.

“Hi,”

“Come in,”

He hated how you look incredible when you smile, grumbling quietly as he stepped aside so you could walk in, watching as you swayed your hips teasingly at him.