MEANHOE:

Y/n: hey bitch

MEANHOE: tf do you want

Y/n: did u hear back from JYP yet???

MEANHOE: oh, yeah I did
I didn't open the email yet though
I was waiting for you

Y/n: awwww
u care about meee

MEANHOE: 😒😒
i'll open it rn

Y/n: NO NO
no need to be so haste
I got the email too

MEANHOE: meet at yours in 10?

Y/n: you know it 😍😍
(read 1:27pm)

Minho made it to Y/n's house nine minutes later. He swung the door open without knocking, waved and greeted Johnny (Y/n's brother), and leaned against the wall to wait for Y/n. Johnny was watching some sport, Minho wasn't sure which one; he didn't care enough to look closely.  His foot bounced anxiously and pulled up messages debating whether or not he should text Y/n that he was there.

"Hey, dude." Johnny said. "She's upstairs."

Minho nodded at him. He took a deep breath before making his way up the stairs to Y/n's room.

Her door was open a crack, and he could hear her softly typing on her keyboard and humming along to some music. He knocked out of courtesy.

"The door's open," Y/n said, closing her laptop. She looked up to see Minho walk in. "It's about time you showed up."

"Nice to see you too," he responded sarcastically. "I can just leave..."

"Bitch, the fuck? Nah, you're sitting on that bed and opening that email with me."

His eyes sparkled with amusement and he laid on her bed, making himself comfortable while Y/n stayed at her desk chair.

Y/n felt her heart rate raise. This was the moment she'd been waiting for since she started high school. JYP University had been hers and Minho's dream school since then, and this was the letter that determined everything. She held her phone in her hands, opening the email app before looking back at her best friend.

"Ready?" she asked.

Minho nodded. "Ready."

At the same time, they opened the email, reading the first line as fast and carefully as they could.

Dear Y/n Suh,

Congratulations! It is with great pleasure that I inform you of your acceptance to the dance program at JYP University.

Y/n jumped up from her chair in excitement. She looked to Minho to see his reaction, he had an excited grin on his face and was now standing up next to the bed looking at Y/n. "You got in too?"

Y/n nodded as a giddy smile spread across her lips. "I got in too!"

She leaped into arms, hugging him in excited congratulations.  His heart beat started to speed up, as it always did when she got this close to him. Minho hoped she couldn't tell, knowing she had a crush on Haechan, Johnny's friend, and not him. It would change things if she knew he liked her. He valued their friendship too much for that.

He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her back tightly. "I knew we could do it."

Hey everyone,

Here's a new fanfic. I'm hoping to make this one a series of 8 books. Each one will follow a different member of stray kids and each one will be an x reader. I'm starting with Minho because I'm in a Minho phase right now. I might actually do multiple at once, because I have ideas for a Jisung one and a Chan one.

Anyways. Here's the prologue. Every chapter I'm gonna ask a question for you to answer, we'll call it QOTC; Question of the Chapter.

QOTC: How many Kpop groups do you stan?
I stan so many 😭
All NCT units SKZ enhypen, TXT, ateez, aespa, boynextdoor, riize, DPR, evnne, 82MAJOR, NewJeans, 8TURN, MONSTA X, Day 6, Red Velvet, EXO, Twice, etc

-CC