🍄🌿A Tail!?🌿🍄

Y/N POV:

Before I could think about anything else Mychael came in. He was holding a hot steamy pot of cottage pie with handmade oven mittens that were knitted. Just looking at the pie made my mouth water. When he was done serving he sat down in a side from me at the table. "Here you go it hot make sure to blow on it firefly." He smirked I blushes.

I was too busy in my head to think so I stupidly blew on it once I regretted it. Once I ate it it burned my mouth Mychael giggled at me as I as trying to save my taste buds. "Ha- I am pretty sure it will taste better on the second bite." I made sure that this piece was cool before eating and oh my lord was he right. The savory meat and well cooked pie was so good.

He laughed at my reaction and soon I started laughing to. "Well do you like it firefly? Yes it's amazing Mychael!" "Well I am glad you liked it! I think of my self as a decent cook."

He then smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck she cheeks turned blue as he smiled. As I continued asking questions his foot tapped from under the table I guess he was happy about having guest over? The it made me curious. "Hey Mychael?"

"Yes firefly? What made you want to live out here?"You know in the woods?" He then look uncomfortable. "O-oh well uhm when you look at me it's easier to just live out of sight you know?"

He then frowned. Just then a pain of guilt washed over me I was giving him a hard time on how he looked. Was it the way I looked at him!? "J-Just so you know your not one of them your actual a lot more nicer then some others you know! I wonder if? Uhm.. nevermind."

"It's better here then any where else." He then gave me a worried smile. "H-Hey firefly try the tea I think you'll like it." He smiled nervously as he changed the topic. I think it was better off it I followed along.

"Oh sure!" As I went to go grab the cup my clumsy fingers accidentally pushed it off the table! As I reached for it I pushed it even further making it drop faster! I was expecting to hear a crash but nothing? looked down to see a tail!?

It was green and had a mushroom looking top it looked like it was coming from Mychael!? "Uhm.. Mychael is that yours?

🌸From author: I might take a short break :)🌸