🐱Lost Cat🐱

⭐Hello just a reminder when the words look like This they are talking!!⭐

Y/N POV:

It has been 4 days since my cat mango had gone missing. I've have been doing everything I can do to find him like asking my neighbors putting up lost cat signs leaving food in his bowel outside but still nothing has happened... But I haven't lost hope yet. On the weekend when I finally got a whole day to go look for mango so i decided to go look in the forest by my house. Knowing that am not a forest person it gives me the chill but I would do anything for mango!

As I get ready to go out to the forest I packed some of mango's favorite treats and a campus my father gave me I smile at it as I gently caress the golden design on the top of it before shoving it in my pocket. "Well here comes nothing." I walk into the woods with no idea where to start so I just keep walking forward hoping I don't get lost. As I walk in the forest I take out my campus just then it starts spinning in circles? I am pretty sure that's not suppose to happen. As I saw this I started panicking not only is my campus not working I am totally lost!

I try looking for a way back but no luck I can see it's almost sunset and am starting to get hungry. As I was walking I tripped on something on the ground. When I look to see what it was my eyes widen I see mangos collar!? Just then I noticed I tripped in some red mushrooms a weird dust came out of them I cough as I accidently inhaled the dust. I quickly get away from the mushrooms at first it smelled like rotten wood and dirt but as I smell it more i get a sweet scent of cucumber? The dust had stuck on my clothes as I tried to rub it off it just spread more.

Just then I feel drunk and dizzy my face feels hot and then my body goes numb. I fall and look up at the bright orange sky above me everything is so quiet and nice. maybe I'll just take a nap. And just like that everything went black. As everything went black I heard a voice a mans?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

??? Random mans POV???

"Oh.. sorry this happened to you little one." "By the will of the forest may you rest in peace." "Hm.." The man then took a closer look. " Wait a human how did you get all the way out here? Hm... Still breathing to? I can just leave you like this what should I do?"

Just then he got an idea! He scooped up the sleeping women bridal style as he started heading home. When he gets back home he places her on the bed and takes off her backpack slowly as to not wake her up. He then sees her holding something. He takes the cat collar out of her hand and reads the name off it before placing the items in a cabinet in his kitchen. He then gets fruit and some mint from a jar and starts making a sweet concoction. When he's done he goes back to check on the sleeping beauty.

She's still not up. I feel her forehead it's not hot. Just then I get a small smell of her scent. "wow she smells just like gardenias." I smile but it doesn't take long for it to fade away. What would she think of me when she wakes up? I get up and start knitting to get my mind off it as I sit on the couch waiting for her to wake up.