my dirty little cumslut-pt-7.

Hours passed and not one phone call from her. I waited and waited till I heard a notification from my phone. I opened it and it was a pic of her,her legs spread wide revealing her wet pussy with a red,ruby studded butt plug in her ass with a text saying,"I want you to replace this for me, can you?".I took my sweet time to think of what I just read was true, she wanted me to give her another pounding, and believe me I was going to.
I replied and told her to meet me at my place for 7:30, for dinner. She agreed and asked me whats the dress, I simply told her whatever she wishes me to do to her let the dress say it not her. Later on as I had just finished preparing dinner I heard my doorbell rang and I just knew it couldn't br no one else. I was walking to the door easily, anxious but eagerly. I wanted to see what she had put on to surprise me with this time. When I opened the door,my eyes widened as I saw her a revealing,red laced dress with amazing red baby earrings to finalize the look. "Amazing,truly amazing my God." I said as I looked at her as if she was heaven's gates right infront of me. I invited her inside and showed her to the dinning room where our dinner were on the table and ready to be ate over some laughter and talk. Gazing at her and drifting away, I slowly ate,mostly focusing on her sweet hot body, how the curves compliments her dress,the matching black pearl necklace and the black earrings to match her entire look, it fascinated me, I wanted wanted see more.I sat up and pulled my chair closer to hers connecting them. She was surprised that I was right up in her face looking at her. I couldn't contain it anymorem I raised my hand to the back of her neck and took the tip of my index,slowly running it to the back of her neck gently teasing her a little higher on the lower back of her head with my fingertips. I went closer to her left ear and started kissing her ear,licking and and biting down softly sending little moans with each breath she let out. I guided my hand to a little higher to her hair and I wrapped it around my hands and pulled her in closer to me and I softly whispered to her left ear,"I'm gonna fuck you dumb and make you remember who you belong to after tonight". All she did was looked at me and let out a soft yes. I wanted to hear her say it...the thought of it aroused me.
I grabber her by her neck and I pulled her face closer to mines and I commanded her to say it. She would try on many occasions to look away at me but I kept turning her face to face mines. I loved that she was so shy,but part of wanted to discipline her for not answering me. The bad side got the better of me and I took her and I held her by her two hands and I pulled her down on her knees."Fine since you won't use that mouth of yours I'll use it instead".
She looked at me as if I was a lion ready to devour my prey that I had been long stalking and couldn't wait a second longer to take a bite out of her.
I stood infront of her, looking down at her as I unfastened my belt from my waist. I bent down and sent the belt around her hands,loop after loop I wanted to make sure she couldn't move around when I was giving her the punishment she had been longing for.
I looked at her as I slowly took off my trousers,revealing my hard light brown shaft. As the trousers fully revealed the length of my manhood, the floor was quickly soaked as my cock had been dripping precum like a faucet.
She looked at the floors,looking back up at me she grabbed my shaft and and had sent her tongue from my lower shaft to the tip of my erect meat pole,riding my long hard cock of any precum that had oozed out of me from the sight of her.
"does it taste alright?" I asked as i grinned looking at her.
"Ha, this is the use your gonna use me?
I expected better" she said as was looking at me very dominantly. I didn't say a word,only to hold under her jaw with one hand the top of her head with the other, I told her to open and I guided the tip of my cock into her mouth. Her teeth softly grazing against it as it passed her lips exploring deeper and deeper into her throat, she couldn't take it pushed away and gasping for air. She camled down and looked at me and told me to do it again which came as a shock to me seeing her gasping for air yet she's begging to have the same feeling again. It turned me on so much.
"Spit on this fucking cock and make a mess....suck it...lick it...worship it..." I told her as I grabbed her and opened her mouth and started viciously fucking the back of her throat, using her throat like it was nothing more than a fleshlight. The feeling of her wet,tight throat gripping around my shaft only made me try harder and harder not to cum as the overstimulating feeling filled me up and made me wanna blow my hot load into her stomach. She was so into it, she took her two hands and started to stroke my shift as she kept sucking on the tip letting little pop noises as her lips parted ways with my cock. I bent down and kissed her and told her to stand and bend over on the dining table where we were no longer interested in the food I had prepared earlier. I slowly bent her over,kissing her neck going lower to her back and running my hands on her inner thighs.
I reached up and pulled her panties,revealing her bare ass.
I knelt down and took in the amazing peice of ass she had. I wanted to feast on her. Looking at her ass bent over for me to take right then and there made me wanna beg her to taste it,but I wasn't one to ask as I was always one to get my way. I looked up at her seeing her reflection in the mirror she was dying for me to have a taste of her. I took hands and I pathed her ass cheeks,revealing her tight asshole. I kissed her cheeks,licking them easily spanking them. Hearing her squeal turned me so much for all I couldn't hold it in anymore. I started licking her asshole as she gasped in shock and she never expected to have that hole licked and worshipped. I left my tongue to do all the work licking her asshole,teasing it, tongue fucking it, she loved it and she was showing me just how much she did when she begged me to keep going when I tried pathing ways with her ass for air."Mmm,you love having your tight holes licked and worshipped whore?" I asked her as i viciously ate her ass out. "Mmmm fuck yes,YESS!" She screamed and moaned at me trying to hold herself together.
I no longer wanted to taste but feel her tight holes...I held my erect cock in my hands and I spat on it...lubricating it..getting it ready to stretch her tight hole. She gasped as I touched the entrance to her hole with the tip of my cock covered in my spit...I gently spread her ass cheeks and slowly pushed myself into her finally slipping my cock into her ass. It was tight as the tip fought its way into her but kept getting repelled. "Your so tight,what do you suggest we do?" I grabbed her by the neck and had her look at me.
"Open me daddy" she said to me with absolutely no shame I her eyes.
I slammed my cock into her,sending scream of pleasure and some of pain to cover the room as it was both pleasurable but a but painful,but I didn't care in the slightest as I kept shouting to her,"You like when I make you take it, huh slut? Do you?", as I kept pounding into her sweet meaty ass.
Her ass cheeks merged and parted ways as i slammed myself into her with brute force. Suddenly the room went quiet as we looked at each other...

Want to know what happened? Stay turned for pt.8 coming soon!

-Andrew.s.a