My dirty little cumslut pt.4

I opened the door and my heart stop for a few seconds as I walked in and looked in the living room. There she was on the floor with her legs spread open with a girls tongue deep Inside her tight hole. "Oh my god andrew hiiii" She said as she pushed the girls head away from between her legs.

"Care to explain this...?" I said under my breathe.

"Y yea gimme a minute..."

She got up and covered up and came to me and sat me down while her friend who was enjoying her went to shower.

"What the fuck is going on girl"... "I'm sorry I didn't tell you andrew" She replied looking stressed. I took my finger and raised her head up to look at me and I kissed her. " as long as my cock is the only cock in those holes of yours...I couldn't care what a girl does to you". I said while letting out a little grin.

Her friend came out wrapped in her towel and looked at us and said "is this him?" She asked her. "Yea andrew this is Jennifer, Jennifer this is andrew".

We befriended each other at the spot as I didn't wanna let a girl like her go to waste.

"Anyways I came to pick you up,we are going shopping."

"oh wow..ok umm umm lemme get dressed"
she said to me running to her room.I i couldve tell she was excited to go shopping with me altho she didnt know what i was carrying her to get today.

i walked around her apartment while she got dressed and my eyes glimpsed her in her room changing.

somehow she knew i was watching her,why else would she bend over and show me her tight little holes like a slut craving the most degrading fuck of thier lives?

before she could stand up straight i rushed inside and shut the door alerting her,but she was to late as i already knelt down and my buried my face and my tongue inside her wet vagina.Her pussy was as delicious as i tasted it the first time and it was more intense considering i was craving it like i was a lion out in the wild with not a single peice of food in sight.

"andrew...andrew stop we gotta get going"

she told me each word after a moan.

"shut up you whore i told her making her flinch in exciement as she loved being called degrading names...a whore..a little cumslut...a radgoll to fuck whenever i please.

i wanted to step it up a bit and i pushed a finger in her pussy and i moved my tongues focus to her clit.

i started to go faster and faster making her moan as loud as she can.

With one deep breathe,she orgasmed in my mouth sending shivers down her spine and her legs were shaking like they were spasming.

we cleaned up in the showers and we got back dressed together and we left for shopping.

we left in my car and we took about 20 minutes to reach at the store.She was surprised when she saw he name of the store. "Sex Toys And More?" she asked looking at me. "yea why?" i looked at her smiling."Nothing" she said as she looked down.

we went into the store and one of the clerks came up and showed us around. i was thinking of buy her some naughty outfits to wear in and out of the bedroom.

as we were strolling through the store my eyes locked on an amazing black laced 2 piece lingerie set and I know i wanted to see her in it.

"go and try this for me babe"."sh sure" she said as she snatched it and ran into one of the changing rooms.It was all going according to my little plan.I looked around to see if anyone was around and i took my chance and rushed into the changing room that she was in.As she turned around to see who came in i slammed her to the wall and covered her mouth,kissing her neck feeling her body all over,sliding my hands between her legs.Feeling how warm and wet she was down there was making my cock hard,so i turned her around and put her on her knees."your the reason im hard so deal with it"
i looked down at her like the slut she was.She unbuckled my belt,pulled down my pants a little higher than my knees,and she grabbed my long shaft,looking at it,fantisizing about it in her little messed up head.With one swift movement i saw her mouth opened and before i could've said a word she started licking my cock,tip to right above my sperm banks."you like that daddy?" she said with the most evilest smile on her face.
"Mhmm" i was at a lost for words as her tongue going up and down my long shaft felt so fucking good.I couldnt handle it anymore,i gathered up her hair and held her head and slammed my cock to the back of her throat making her gag as it came to her as a surprise.

"hello?,who's in there?" someone said on the other side of the changing room.
The curtain pulled on us and we enjoyed it right after knowing who we saw.

part 5 will be uploaded as soon as i can :) <3 thanks for reading. love ya slut <3