Were they supposed to be friends with benefits? Lovers? Boyfriends?

Vince was really stuck on the thought, and decided he'd have to ask Rody after work, or later, or now.
Since, Rody came into Vince's office, a few minutes before his shift was supposed to end. He seemed a bit worried and shaky, and was breathing heavily.

"Rody, are you alright?" Vince asked, standing up from his desk. He walked over to Rody, tilting his head slightly.
"I'm fine- it's just that- there's a small issue.." Rody said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"What did you do?" Vince asked, crossing his arms over his chest. "Oh, I didn't do anything wrong.. it's just that- you have some guests.. who'd like to speak with you." Rody explained, stepping back slightly.
Vince sighed, and grabbed Rody's arm, pulling him back towards him.

"Are you going to tell me who they are?" He asked, running a hand up Rody's chest. Rody gulped slightly, his face going red.
"They're umm.. Manon's parents.. and a lawyer." Rody explained, nervously.

Vince blinked, a look of confusion and shock on his face.

"Fuck- stay here." He said, before promptly walking out of his office and slamming his door. Rody had no clue what was going on, but apparently Vince did.

He hoped whatever it was wasn't something bad, Manon's parents seemed rather upset. They even asked Rody a few questions about her, but he was unable to answer.

He was desperately trying to forget her.

-

-

-

Rody went back with Vince that night, noticing how stressed and agitated he looked. He was worried for him.
He was asked to leave once Manon's parents and the lawyer came in, and wasn't told anything about what happened. Vince didn't even look at him the rest of the day.

Once they got back to Vince's room, Rody grabbed him by the arm, and pushed him up against the nearest wall. Kissing him.

He was hoping it would relax him, make him calm down slightly, and it did.

The next thing Rody knew was that Vince had his hands on Rody's hips, pulling his closer against his body.
Vince gently pushed Rody back, walking him over to the bed. He pushed his onto it, and crawled between his legs, his breathing heavy.

"What are you doing with me Rody?" Vince asked, pressing himself up against Rody's body. "You looked stressed.. I wanted to help." Rody breathed out, placing a hand against Vince's cheek.

Vince leaned into the touch, and grabbed Rody's hand gently, kissing down the palm to his wrist.

"This is helping.." He muttered, pushing Rody down onto his back. "Good.." Rody said, smiling softly. He gently pulled Vince down against him, his hands running along his sides.

"Do you want to cuddle or umm- y'know?" Rody asked nervously, glancing away from Vince's gaze.
Vince hummed, and gently kissed Rody's jawline.

"Honestly Rody.. I wouldn't mind fucking you senseless right about now." He said, as a small smirk appeared on his lips.
Rody blushed heavily, his breath hitching in his throat.

"I- umm- p-please do.." He managed to say, stuttering over his words. Vince chuckled, and started unbuttoning Rody's clothes.
"Gladly my dear.." He said, pulling Rody's dress shirt off.

They didn't hesitate with stripping each other's clothes off, hands running over exposed flesh. They both really needed this.

Rody moved himself on top of Vince, straddling him. He was a bit impatient, and desperately wanted to feel Vince inside him, even if it hurt.
"Vince.. need you." Rody mumbled out, his breathing shaky as he felt Vince's hands gripping onto his hips.