"Man" Zachary said standing up, as he grabbed the vase of flowers that was on table, tossing it at the wall, as he let out a scream.

"This shit hurts man, I feel like my heart was just ripped out my chest. How could she be so fucking careless bro?" Zachary said as his voice cracked, Jaycee was trying to get in control of her emotions but she couldn't.

"Yo bro chill, everything gone be alright" Eman said, trying to be there for Zachary as much as he can, truth is they were all hurt by this.

"I almost caught a fucking body for that little boy, this shit is crazy, how the fuck am I supposed to just let him go? I don't even know this nigga Richard, What if this nigga beat on him too? What the fuck am I supposed to do?" Zachary expressed

" First that hospital don't even call CPS when a he was admitted all them fucking times, now they got the DNA test case number wrong, that hospital is fucking bullshit on my mom yo"

"I knew I should of got another fucking test done, but here I go being so fucking naive bro, fighting a case for a child that ain't even mine, dumb shit"

" You did what any father would do Zac, stop beating yourself up"

"She's right bro, you stepped up and handle your business like a grown ass man, and just for that Kasai gone always remember yo ass no matter what" Eman said.

"I just want my lady bro, all this other shit for the birds" Zachary said lastly before disappearing upstairs..

"So this entire time y'all been raising that little boy and he ain't even Zachary? Oh hell no" Danni yelled over the phone.

"That girl deserves a mega ass whooping, and if you don't do it then I will" Danni adds and Fatima had chuckled because she knows Danni was dead serious.

"Oh trust me D, I better not ever see that girl, this whole situation got Zachary in his feelings, I wish I was there with him"

" Shit I will be upset too, that shit not cool dragging this innocent baby through the mud, who raised that bitch" Danni snapped.

"Not only was he getting his ass beat by her boyfriend, his dad who he think is his dad ain't even his damn dad" She adds

"That's what I'm sayin-" "Ms. Wilson you have someone here to see you" Fatima's assistant Sadie interrupted.

"I'm gone let you get back to work, call me when you get home, Love you T" Danni says, "Love you more Daniella" and shortly after the phone call disconnected.

"Someone here to see me?" Fatima said in confusion, "I don't remember any more meetings for me on the books" Fatima said checking her calendar.

" I could tell them they have to schedule an appointment first" "No it's okay, send them back" Fatima says, Sadie nodded as she walked away to get who Fatima thought was a client.

"Damn too good to see me?" Cameron said, walking into Fatima's office. "Oh boy please" She said standing up, giving Cameron a hug.. "I been in Los Angeles how long? And you just know coming to see me?" Fatima said, as the two sat down.

"I been grinding and shit, trying get to this money.  Trying to do right by my girls, speaking of ,  you had a little boy? Where the fuck I been?" Cameron asked with his eye brow slightly raised.

"The Fatima I know swore she wasn't popping no more babies out" Cameron Joked.

" Oh trust me, I wasn't supposed too, but you know life has a way of its own mind"

" I miss my baby, I just know she's big as hell now, saying full ass sentences and shit " Cameron said referring to Izzy.

" Your ass miss out on a lot, I don't appreciate that" Fatima said stern. " you don't call nobody or text, wassup with that?"