"I don't think knowing the reason for their use is a necessity to have them made. Can you, or can you not do it? You did state that you have a network of connections..." You muttered to yourself under your breath, but it was loud enough to let the man on the ground hear it.

Touya was keeping watch of Compress's lackeys and maintaining the fire around you guys. Man, can this guy just agree to all your terms and conditions so you can just call it a day and go sleep? You're dying to just get some sleep in.

You don't know if you're genuinely tired these days or perhaps you have just reached that age in which everything in life just tires you out and you want nothing more than to rest. Maybe a mix of both? Who knows, who cares.

"Well, yes. I can get it done. But is that really the only addition you needed to be made?" Even though Compress knew that he was helping you guys by continuously asking you if that's really all you guys wanted, he still couldn't get it through his head that you would request for some easily obtained forged identities and documents.

"Now, now... Don't get hasty. I was just getting to the other part of this." It's then that you began to explain further, "The second thing I need is information. If you're truly that well versed in the underground, and I'd assume you also have all sorts of knowledge about other villains and heroes, correct?" He narrowed his eyes at where you were leading this conversation, but nonetheless nodded.

A smile made way to your lips upon seeing his agreement, "Well then, I suppose it wouldn't be to much for me ask of you, to look into a few people, right?" Now, he was getting more and more suspicious.

Just what did you need from him?

But then at that moment, you let go of his throat and stood back to your full height, a sweet smile resting on your lips. Atsuhiro noted that the moment you smiled at him, the feeling of blood rushing back into his arms returned and he was finally able to feel his arms again.

Before he even knew it, he could use his arms again.

The man stared at you in shock as you walked a few steps back and stared right at him, "Well then, if you agree with both of these terms of ours, we'll work for you. Do we have a deal, Mr. Compress?" The brunette was left in shock.

These two demands were what had been stopping you two?! These were literally such easy tasks that he's suspicious that there might be an underlying, cryptic code in your words.

But to his surprise, you just kept a sweet smile on your face as you stared at him. Patiently waiting for him to accept the deal.

"Is that truly all?" He reconfirmed, but you just had a innocent look on your face as you nodded, "Yup! That's all we ask of you!"

"[Name], are you done?" Touya called out, having just about enough of standing there doing nothing. You turned to your brother and narrowed your eyes.

Why is he whining again? He doesn't get that privilege after he threw all your efforts down the drain by yet again, haphazardly attacking someone. Jesus, you'd think the first time would be enough of a lesson but you guessed wrong.

"And what if I don't want to accept your little deal?" The magician edged, making you smirk. You knew he'd ask this question. Which is exactly why you walked closer and closer, holding his gaze and making him watch you in nervousness.

"What makes you think you have the choice to refuse?" Seeing the look in your eyes, Atsuhiro was quick to get the message.

If he refused, he would die.

For some reason, that brought a playful smile on his face.

"Honestly, as much as I should be wary of both of you, I can't help but feel more and more intrigued. I suppose as a magician, I'm dying to see what cards you are hiding." The brunette started and you returned your gaze to smile at him, matching his passive aggressive aura.