Rody's eyes fluttered open, and he looked at Vince confused. Why did he stop? "Vince.. why did you-" Rody started, a needy whine escaping his lips before he could finish.
"Be quiet.." Vince muttered, dropping down to his knees in front of Rody.

Rody's eyes widened, and he realized what Vince was planning to do. "Vince.." He breathed out shakily, watching as Vince undid his belt.
Vince quickly undid Rody's pants, and tugged them down and his boxers down enough, that his cock popped out.

Rody looked away, blushing heavily with embarrassment and arousal. Was Vince really going to do this?

Vince shuddered upon seeing Rody's length, the one he'd only imagined about for weeks. He carefully wrapped his hand around the base of it, using his thumb to gently rub the underside of the shaft.
"Look at you.. so hard for me." Vince purred, leaving open mouth kisses along the side length of Rody's cock.

Rody whimpered, his breathing shaky and heavy. He hadn't been touched in so long, he missed this feeling so much.
"V-vince.. please.." He stuttered out, voice trembling. "God, you're so needy.." Vince said, rolling his eyes slightly as he pulled back a little.

"You want me to suck you off?" He asked in a teasing manner, making Rody blush and nod. "P-please.." He stammered out, looking down at Vince nervously.
Vince smirked, and gently placed a kiss against the tip of Rody's cock.

"Alright.. try and keep quiet for me." He said, before parting his lips and wrapping them around the tip of Rody's aching length.
Rody gasped, throwing his head back as he felt Vince's soft lips wrap around him.
He couldn't believe Vince was actually doing this.

"Vince.. fuck-" He groaned, moving a hand down to run through Vince's hair, gripping onto it tightly.

Vince hummed, taking Rody's cock into his mouth inch by inch, his tongue pressing up against the underside of the shaft.
He hadn't done this in awhile, but he knew exactly what he was doing, and it drove Rody crazy.

Vince moved one of his hands to Rody's hip, helping to steady himself as he started to slowly bob his head.
He looked up at Rody, his eyes half lidded and watery. Rody looked so hot, the way he had his head tilted back and his eyes closed as he tried not to make a sound. Vince couldn't get enough of it.

He was so frustrated that he couldn't taste Rody, he wished he could, so badly. He'd do anything just to be able to taste him.

Vince pulled back to the tip of Rody's cock, swirling his tongue around it, smearing the precum that had already begun to leak from it.

Rody shuddered, a small moan escaping his lips. He hadn't felt like this in so long, it felt amazing.
Vince began bobbing his head again, this time faster. He took more and more of Rody's length into his mouth, until he was practically deep throating him.

He gagged a little, but managed to handle it pretty well. He'd done this before, he was used to it.

"Fuck- V-Vince-" Rody whimpered, his hips bucking subconsciously. He couldn't help it, it felt so good.
Vince was so warm and wet wrapped around him, he needed more, it was addicting.

Vince closed his eyes, and took as much of Rody into his mouth as he could, feeling the tip of his cock press against the back of his throat.
He gagged slightly, but stayed put, his tongue pressing against the underside of his shaft.

Rody gripped onto Vince's hair tighter, his hips beginning to thrust into his mouth. He couldn't take it anymore, he needed it.

Vince gagged, tears rolling down his cheeks as Rody started thrusting his cock down his throat. His body shuddered, and he stayed still, letting Rody use his mouth.
He always did enjoy being used.