four, unexpected. ✰

UNEXPEXTED !

UNEXPEXTED !

ᵃ ⁿᵒᵗᵗⁱ ᵒˢᵃᵐᵃ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠᵒᵘʳ

CHLOÉ NICOLE
yonkers, new york | 𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟧, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

CHLOÉ SIGHED as she sat at her white vanity. she leaned back in her chair and threw her head back. everything that happened on saturday jus replayed in ha head over n over again. nobody had school yesterday, some random holiday so they all had monday off which chloé was so grateful for since she didn't have to see MASON.

normally, the two would be on the phone right now gettin ready together, but they haven't called since saturday night. they normally fall asleep on the phone tg, and stay on the phone throughout the day on weekends and hang up before they got to school on weekdays.

but they've jus been texting. and every morning since sunday, NATALIE has been posting call logs between ha n somebody n chloé can't help but think it's mason.

which, i guess if it is him, she can't really be mad cause last night ha n notti was on the phone pretty much all night jus talkin. either talkin bout random shit or havin one or two deep conversations. towards the end of their night, they decided to watching the first fear street together.

but what they didn't plan was for them to fall asleep on the phone.

thankfully, one of them hung up in the middle of the night but chloé can't help but feel guilty. she jus went to sleep otp wit NYLA, her closest friends boyfriend.

if im bein honest she don't even wanna go to school today. she don't wanna see neither of them. all weekend long she jus been thinkin and cryin. she do like mason for real. i mean who couldn't? nigga fine as helllllll and got a good personality.

he funny as fuck too.

the more she thought about mason, it led to her thinkin bout natalie, and then to her thinkin ab saturday afternoon and night. she even felt sum tears threaten to slip from her eyes. she jus don't understand why for real.

like, chloé is such a why person. she always gotta kno why. cause she kno that behind every action, there is always a why. she jus feel like she always need sum typa closure.

so this leads us to her question, why didn't he talk to me at the game? why didn't he acknowledge me as much as he acknowledged natalie? she thought. even tho they've been talkin for maybe two weeks now, she didn't do nun but be loyal. now he walkin off wit her to the car?