Randy pushes Cleo away as Butch catches her.

Butch: I'd hate that guy if I wasn't so mellow and disaffected.

Velma steps up to the stand as Y/N, Fred, and Daphne inspects Junk.

Daphne: This is the art exhibit that attacked Randy Warsaw?

Fred: It's just a pile of old junk.

Y/N: Literally.

Fred kicks it only for it to reawaken.

Fred: Huh? Maybe kicking it was a bad idea.

Everyone sees Junk emerge as tries to attack Fred, Daphne, and Y/n but Y/N grabs Daphne hand and the three run. The others join as Fred, Daphne and Y/N run to Randy.

Fred: Look out Mr. Warsaw your art's back!

Junk tries to attack Randy but fails as it strikes the power, and it causes the lights to turn on and off constantly. Junk continues to attack until the lights turn on and it falls to pieces as Cleo is turned into a golden statue.

Randy: Cleo. No!

At the City Hall basement Mayor Nettles wheels in the statue of Cleo as Velma takes a closer look.

Velma: Does this remind you guys of something?

Shaggy: Like yeah. The month I spent trapped inside a Mannequin Factory. I can still remember the touch of all their plasticy hands.

Scooby: There, there. You're safe now.

Night came and at Fred's house, Brad and Judy were inspecting a map when Cassidy came in.

Cassidy: Is this a good time to talk?

Brad hides the map.

Judy: I don't think we need to talk to her, do you Brad?

Brad: No Judy I really don't.

Cassidy: Then you're gonna listen. I know you both really well and I'm begging you to think of Freddie. To really put him first. For once. Stop thinking about that treasure. It's cursed our whole lives. Ruined everything we ever were. It's the reason F/N and M/N are gone.

Brad: Cassidy, be careful.

Judy: We've been kind for old time sake. But don't push it.

Brad: Nobody has to get hurt as long as you stay out of our way.

Cassidy: Nice to see you two are exactly how I thought you'd be. Don't bother getting up, I'll let myself out.

She walks away as Daphne and Y/N confront the gang.

Daphne: Come on guy's we have a mystery to solve. Guys? Guys?

Randy gives Fred an empty picture.

Randy: Try this. Oh yes Beef. Now you truly are a piece of art.

Daphne rolls her eyes and looks at Y/N.

Daphne: Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

Daphne: Back at the party, what were you going to ask me?

Y/N: Oh, uh... I just want to say-

Daphne then sees worker #1 leave.

Daphne: Hold on, Y/N I think we might have a lead.

She goes off to follow worker #1. Y/N sighs.

Y/N: Great timing.

He then goes off to follow Daphne. They then see him put something in the mailbox. They continue to follow him, and he turns as Y/N pulls Daphne into an alleyway and they were both close to each other as they were both blushing. The worker continues to walk.