[Abstraction Failed]

I'm tired of being tortured.
I'm tired of being picked on.
I'm tired of everything.
I'm tired of everyone.
I just wanna go back home.
Why can't I?
It's just a simple request!
How come it isn't being granted?
Maybe abstracting is a way out?
No, that'd be the opposite.
Then how do I leave?
I'm bored here.
I barely participate in shit.
I'm always pressured.
That feeling is getting worse.
My personal trauma is suffering.
I hate my life.
It's not okay.
Why did I think it was okay?
Caine is ruining everyone's trauma.
I miss Abel.
Is Abel in a better place?
Is he in heaven?
I wanna go there forever.
What if I don't?
I might end up in hell!
I can't risk it... can I?
This is too tense!...

????'s POV

I'm terrified... programming is complicated. Caine's AI is uncooperating because I don't have my brother's fingerprint, I guess it makes sense to make a fingerprint pad in case of an intruder... but I'm not an intruder! Just visiting the place... at midnight... containing weapons... yeah.

"Damn it, where is it?!" I mutter.

"Where is what?" A familiar voice says behind me.

I whip my head around and see that it's Cain! God, what does he want? "I know why you messed with the AI." I confronted him.

"Oh, really? Because of... abandonment?" Cain replies.

I scoff, "That's not the only reason, idiot."

"????, you really went through my inventions?" Cain puts a hand on his hip.

"Yes! You're making everything a freakshow!"

"Now hold on! I'm not making everything a damn freakshow! Once I realized Isabella's desperate want for attention, everything's been bad for me!"

"How is this Isabella's fault?!"

"She pitched the idea, idiot!!"

I was ready to grab my dagger, "Just because she pitched the idea doesn't mean she would let you goddamn mess with the AI!!"

"Hm..." He walked closer, "Interesting case, what's inside it?"

I step back, "Nothing... why so curious?"

He showed his railgun, "Because I'm following your steps."

I tried to stab him with my dagger, but he shot his railgun first. In my head!!!

Laryn's POV

My head hurts... is it just me? Maybe... certainly... yep. Did I already reach my breaking point? Probably not... right?

Once everyone was gathered, they were all confused; Caine wasn't there. Was he fucking rebooting again?!

"Great, someone made an update." I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe not. Maybe AI control?" Ragatha suggested.

"What the hell is AI control?" I asked, confused.

"Maybe he's setting up everything." Pomni suggested.

"It's automatically placed." I informed her.

"Dang."

"Maybe he's using a teacher method." Jax suggested.

"Oh, no... I hate those...! WHY SUGGEST THAT?!" Zooble said, annoyed as shit.

"What? I can't predict something?" Jax said.

"No, you may not." Zooble replied.

That sucks ass. Jax can't make a prediction... why am I showing empathy?

Then, everything became a blur, and once it wasn't... everything was normal. I was back in reality, I looked at the desk in front of me, there was a headset with the symbol, Shock Hazard. I quickly rushed to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, my reflection wasn't there... damn it, am I dead?! The door slammed and I jumped a little, there was Abel. I walked towards him, he seemed to not see me unfortunately. He seemed a bit angry at something, maybe his brother.

I tapped his shoulder, "Abel?" No reply.

I guess I'm reliving a memory of some kind. A woman with black hair then walked inside the building, she looked exhausted... I know it's Isabella.

"Tired?" Abel responds.

"Exhausted, nearly got into a car accident because of it." Isabella speaks.

"That's why you need your medicine!" Able chuckles, giving Isabella a bottle of medicine.

"I'm fine, Abel." Isabella slowly inspects the bottle, "My mom's looking for it anyway."

"Still, I'm counting on you to take it."

Isabella rolls her eyes playfully, "Fine! Only because of you."

I nearly forgot I was here... is that normal? 😔

Another blur came in my vision, and then it time skipped, great! I looked around, and I heard voices I'm familiar with. Obviously, every human in that digital hell was an employee at C&A... makes everything worse. I walk over to a cubicle, and I'm greeted with myself. Although, I can't see myself... Cain then walks to me... pr myself? How do I put this? "Hi, Josie."

JOSIE THE HALF CAT- sorry.

(Anyways, I'm gonna use Larynx's real name so that you know the difference - Raine)

"I know what you're thinking, and no, I won't test the game out." Josie said immediately.

"Oh, someone's finally catching on! I thought Isabella would." Cain chuckles.

Josie turns to face Cain, "Can you not be a pervert for her? She's uncomfortable."

I'm sorry, WHAT?! HOW-- WHAT?! I- I DON'T I-... I'm gonna stay quiet...

"Josie," Cain says, putting his hands on his hips. "Your imagination is terribly sad."

"We all have truama, and you don't do shit about it!"

"That's why I'm upgrading AI in The Amazing Digital Circus so you can never have to deal with it again."

Josie looks shocked. They look past Cain and sees Isabella they look back at Cain, "You didn't ask for permission?!"

"Josie, you should've known I wanna go over the level sometimes." Cain says, laughing.

Josie tries to grab a needle, but Cain stops them. "Josie... your truama is taking hold of you, ever considered therapy?"

"Go to hell!"

Cain then snaps Josie's fucking neck... silently.

I'm literally somehow about to attack Cain, but I'm transferred back to the digital realm. Everyone looked concerned... EVEN JAX.

"Oh my gosh, you're awake!" Pomni says, hugging me tightly.

I hug her back, "What happened?"

"You nearly abstracted." Ragatha explains.

Oh.