Olivia woke up with a pounding headache and a her ringtone piercing her head. Her eyes drifted towards her phone, able to read the contact.

"mum"

Knowing her mother, she'd be off flying somewhere unable to spend summer with her daughter and son. Another excuse about work, her father and her mother's friends. Olivia held hoped her family could spend summer together, though in the same room it may cause a cat fight. She longed for the peace of summers with the heat, her mom singing songs while they speed down the highway towards saltburn. While her mother may gossip with elspeth about her recent travel. But olivia can only live in the nostalgia of summer with her family. Once olivia came back to her reality with her hungoverness, she carefully picked up her phone from her cluttered bedside table.

"hello mom" olivia replied, waiting for the excuse why she may 'not be able to entend'

"hello my darling, me and your father have been away through greece. Wonderful place, you must come see. I believe our travels across europe may be longer than expected"

"so you unable to entend summer with your family" olivia replied finishing what her mother wouldve said.

"im so sorry sweet thing, we miss you so much, cant wait to see you, love you" her mum replied before quickly hanging up.