Chapter 1

AU by @TheUnknownCreator667

https://www.wattpad.com/1405517673-aus-of-balancer-productions%27-series-other-steve

Please keep in mind that my version of Steves have wolf ears, wings, and a fluffly flag-like tail.

For this AU Lava is not a Lava Dragon or Entity X's son

________________________________________________________

"You don't have to do this Dest... You can be better than this!"

"This is for the greater good Balance, or should I say... Light!"

I groan slightly as a bright white light seems to flash and I feel time quickly moving through my body... well, normally, but backwards?

Once it disappears I open my eyes, look down at my now bright white hands, then at my Balancers...Who are reverted as well.

"Come on Dest..." I start again but am cut off.

"Okay, so Dark Unknown... I wonder why you were called Dark Unknown. Let's find out shall we?" Dest's crazed laugh booms in the room we are captive in.

Then comes another flash, this time a dark red, as Dest reverts Unbalance into...

"Dark Steve?" both our wings visibly tense as he looks up, surprised to hear me say his name as if I recognized him.

"Yeah... That's me." He says a little uncertainly.

"But Sabre said he killed you..."

"Light Steve! So from what I understand you got brighter with each task you completed for the Creators, so I'm going to revert you even more!" Dest's voice rings out, once again breaking off my sentence.

"Wai-" I start but can't manage to finish before a brighter white light flashes and a quick rush of time and pain going through me, also managing to blind me for a few seconds.

"ugh..." I look at Dark Steve and see his eyes light up with shock before looking down at the ground to avoid more eye contact.

"ohhhhh Blank Steve~ you turn!"

A few moments later I and everyone else in the room is staring at an Indigo Steve with farmer clothes on, who is glancing around in shock and confusion.

"Dest... Why did you do this?! There wasn't and point, and he didn't need to know! It wasn't important." I snap, so full of rage you could almost feel it.

"Because it's fun! So... why do I sense you can be reverted even MORE Light Steve?" Dest says with his all so strange motives, while I just became very, and I mean VERY, confused by what he meant.

"What are you talking about Dest?" I ask with my voice full of worry, wondering what this means.

"Well let's find out!!!" He shouts, and soon his psycho laugh is echoing through the building once more.

"I don't think thats a goo- AHHH" I start to protest, but get cut off(once again) by him starting to revert me, I then start screaming from the unbearable pain.

I look up while grasping my sides with my hands while also gasping for air as my body seems to glitch.

Dest has a startled grin on his strange face as he continues to try to revert me farther than should be possible.

As the pain and glitching almost doubles, I screech and haunch over from the pain.

I glance at my friends reverted forms. They are staring at me with fear, they can tell the pain must be immense. I never show it much to anyone after all.

Suddenly I seem to be in a void, but with Balancers looking similar to my team.

I'm still in immense pain and the glitching isn't getting any better, meanwhile the Balancers seem to be panicking and trying to figure out how to help me.

Less than a second later I'm back in the room with my friends... and Dest.

This seems to repeat a few times, me going to the void to only be there for less then a second then coming back.

I grab my head with one hand as a headache starts to form over top of the glitching pain.

"Stop stop stop stop stop stop stop... st-op-p-pppp it-tt pl-le-aseeee..." I plea and start crying, my voice glitching towards the end.

"The great Balance is crying?" Dest says seemingly with joy, "Never thought you were so pathetic! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Sh-sh-u-utt up-p-pppp...." I reply rather weakly.

The glitching pain starts to feel like my body is getting torn apart and pieced back together as the creator energy struggles to stay within me.

The feeling fades and the ground seems to rush up to me as I collapse.

My body goes numb other than the pain as I stare dully up at Dest's triumphant face.

"That was fun~! Looks like Balance had a secre-" Dest starts to mock me once more, then gets slapped by...

Notch?!

"Can't...move.....ugh" I groan, drawing the attention of the two that appeared alongside Notch.

Dinnerbone and Jeb.

"Get them out of here! I'll hold him off best I can." Notch commands Dinnerbone and Jeb, who nod in reply.

Jeb rushes towards me with a concerned look on his face, while Dinnerbone gathers the rest of the Balancers close to him.

Some distant thunder and a bright light happen, then we appear in a forest.

The others seem to be calling my name, but I can't hear much of it.

"..ala..ce? Bal....can...ou...e..r...me!?"

That's the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

________________________________________________________

827 words

This was fun to write, although I was switching between writing this, and the next chapter on the Voices AU