94

On the day Su Qing Yin left, Song Xing Chen and the old man sent her to the airport together.

After the old man sent the person away, he returned to the compound.

Before leaving, he asked her to come over and accompany him when she had free time.

Song Xing Chen nodded and agreed, thinking that she would have to go to the courtyard to eat in the future.

The old man left the orderly to take her back, and walked all the way to the door of the machine factory.

Just as she was about to get in the car, she saw Mr. Qin standing at the door.

He was leaning against her car door, smoking a cigarette, and through the smoke was his pair of deep black eyes.

Qin Shuang asked the orderly to go back and then reached out to ask her for the key. "I'll drive it."

Song Xing Chen threw the key to him and went straight into the passenger seat.

There were no words all the way until she arrived at the door of her house.

He turned off the engine and was silent for a long time before getting out of the car with a gloomy look on his face.

Song Xing Chen took the key back from him, pretending that she didn't know what he meant, and headed home.

Qin Shuang then grabbed her hand with such force that her wrist ached.

She frowned and said, "What's wrong with you?"

As soon as she finished speaking, she heard the car's horn honking.

Following the sound, she looked over and saw Su Qing Che's Land Rover.

His face was darker than Qin Shuang's, and he strode over as soon as the car door was firmly closed.

"Let go."

Qin Shuang's lips moved, but he slowly let go, "I don't mean anything else, I just want to ask..."

"Get out."

Su Qing Che's eyebrows swept away, and his whole body was filled with anger.

Song Xing Chen was startled and shrank subconsciously.

Only then did Su Qing Che calm down his anger.

He put his fingers on her shoulders and pulled her towards him.

"Didn't you go to see them all?"

Qin Shuang said nothing and strode away.

Later that day, In the evening, she heard that Mr. Qin was stimulated and flew to the United States.

As soon as Mr. Qin left, Su Qing Che's anger was not extinguished.

He took her hand and looked at her.

His eyebrows were red and raised, "I can't do it without a beating."

Song Xing Chen was surprised why he was like this. When the meeting came, she pulled down her sleeves to cover her wrists and went into the house together.

Su Qing Yin called after she arrived.

This time the call was made directly to Song Xing Chen.

As soon as she answered the call, she said cheerfully, "Sister-in-law!"

"Are you here?"

She glanced at Captain Su who was making soup in the kitchen.

"Your brother happens to be here, do you want to talk to him?"