Mr. Qin was more serious than ever on the other end of the computer, and told Song Xing Chen not to mention him in anything.

When she hung up the phone, he asked her, "Don't embarrass her, she is always an outsider."

Song Xing Chen lazily listened to his tirade and was falling asleep.

This sentence immediately woke her up, and she sneered.

After making a sound, he asked: "Isn't Su Qing Yin my sister-in-law? What does it have to do with you?"

There was silence for a moment, and then he sighed leisurely, "I just don't trust her."

Song Xing Chen almost dropped her phone, "No Don't worry, just come here by yourself!"

Qin Shuang was silent again, and finally hung up on her directly.

Seeing her gnashing her teeth, Captain Su casually asked, "What nonsense did he say again?"

Song Xing Chen straightened Captain Su's face and leaned over, "Take a good look at me. Do I have an embarrassing face? The face of someone else's vicious woman?"

Captain Su really cooperated and looked at it carefully, "What did Qin Shuang say?"

Song Xing Chen let go of him and almost rolled on the bed, "You're all such a bastard. Protect her one or two, I will bully her tomorrow."

Su Qing Che didn't even raise his eyebrows, he just glanced at the watch on his wrist, "Well, you bully her tomorrow, now let's go to bed."

Captain Su said.

Following her, she began to feel that she was evil even to herself...

She went to pick her up at the airport the next day, and everything went smoothly.

Song Xing Chen saw Su Qing Yin coming out at a glance, a pretty little girl.

When she saw them standing together, she first came over to say hello to her.

The corners of her eyes and eyebrows were raised in a smile, making her whole face sparkle. "Hello, sister-in-law."

Song Xing Chen immediately felt at ease.

Compared with her sister-in-law, her cold face was like a vicious heroine!

She tucked her long hair behind her ears, stepped forward and hugged her gently, "Welcome back."

Well, the atmosphere was very harmonious!

The harmonious and always calm Captain Su was a little in disbelief.

He took her suitcase smoothly, put his hand on Song Xing Chen's shoulder and started to walk out, "Now that you are back, what do you want to eat for lunch today? Your sister-in-law and I will accompany you."

Su Qing Yin put her arm on Song Xing Chen's arm and said, she glanced at her belly several times and said, "It doesn't matter to me. It depends on what my sister-in-law wants to eat. Isn't there a little baby in her belly? It's the biggest!"

Song Xing Chen felt that these words made her feel comfortable all over, and she felt slightly relaxed.

She raised her eyebrows and said, "Then let's eat in the restaurant. It's getting late. It's too late to go home."

Su Qing Yin nodded and subconsciously looked around, "Isn't the old man here?"

Su Qing Che glanced at her.

He glanced at her and said in a cold tone, "Not even here!"

Su Qing Yin immediately felt at ease.

The day after Su Qing Yin moved into her home, Commander Su returned to the army.