Pose for me

Part 2

-Rough night?

He asked and I smiled.

-Sure thing, it was.

-Lix, u have the main shoot and u should look fresh, it will be the cover for the magazine and I want u to look great! I need u get that into u head.

I nodded.

-U have after this an interview and other shoot for the other international magazine, I think we got a good deal with LV that week, u should consider, good chance to get on stage out.

I smiled as it was my dream but I have looked at other side hiding the real face and I just nodded.

-How can u be so calm? It's LV? U care a bit?

He was annoyed and that's what I wanted as all of them were shocked by the way I carried myself, cared less but was alway professional.

-And there is a gala in a day, u are invited a good chance to get a sponsor finally.

I was angry even more.

-I don't need one! I am okay like that!

I said as I was waiting to ran from the elevator.

-U must consider it, he will pay u way up and higher, u should know that!

I looked at the man as it was all an annoying thing to have, it's obvious u had to sleep with those men who will sponsor u. It was kind of the sugar baby service as he payed for the professional growth of the model by buying the body. I hated the idea of it but I had sometimes fun with those once but it was just not so much interesting for me anymore.

I just ignored the man as I went out of the place getting the hands on me at once as stylists were waiting for me as they started the work fast and I just was sipping on the coffee I had in my hands, the whole attention was on me, who would have though that came out of the small fragile baby 5 years ago.

I was more careless to emotions and it gave me and extraordinary growth.

I was affected only by the things that happened and nothing more, the income was enough to help myself and have that luxury life I was craving for.

-Ready!

The stylist shouted as I calmly stood up going to the stage of the shoot as I started posing at once. It was my pleasure to. Do that as the most pleating things I got were the amazing looks as people watched me being there as I was just posing simply showing off.

The break was near after the hour of standing at once place and I looked for something to drink.

-Hey, baby, missed me?

IN ran up to me inside as I just winked tot the boy as he hugged me closer.

-Hey, u when did u return from Paris?

-Just yesterday, I have a shoot here and I heard u arrived.

He gave me the drink he had as we sat at the table as stylist and make users were picking the other outfits for me.

-How's the Givenchy?

-It was cool, I loved it all, so many pictures I have for the showcase, next week I have a modelling on stage, have to prepare.

The long was the one of the boys I enjoyed talking to in my free time, he was one of those I accepted to be near me as he was pure for some reason.

-U will join in a day on the gala?

IN smiled as he sipped on the other drink.

-Sure thing, I am looking for another sponsor, the previous is moving from Seoul.

-How can u sleep with them?

I wondered as he just leaned closer.

-They are young guys, most of them and they fuck good, I have nothing against a good sex.

I rolled my eyes as he just giggled pecking me on the cheek as he left for his work as I just couldn't get his opinion.

Han waved to me from the hall as he went further as eh was the main designer at the building creating the whole looks for the models.

I looked at the annoying scene of the photographer and the magazine editor fighting for their opinions as I just allowed myself to be taken care off as I left for the other 2 hour non-sit shooting as the look was more open and seducing, the woman collection looked great on me, I just moved around as the others did their job.

-U look hot doll, smile a little for me.

And I did as I was told, and the job was done, as I left for the interview as the annoying manager was waiting for me in the car as he drove me to the next point.

-Felix, listen to me, u have to think more, we will find the good looking sponsor for you, I promise for him to be young and good looking just think of it, u need to manage more possibilities.

I was annoyed again as I had to be fucked by someone and it was the thing as I usually picked the man I wanted and now it was different.

-Okay, just I don't want to see his face, we will meet, sleep and that's all. 

P.S. So the story will go deeper, if u are active i post as soon as i have access to my Imac)