𝗜, 𝖲𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝖨𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜         

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜          .      .      .          𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲
❛   SPENCER BURBERRY !   ❜
𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱.                    𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟱.
🥩   OXFORDSHIRE, ENGLAND

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

                    ❛   PLEASE JUST CALL ME YOURS !   ❜

          𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙎 𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗦 𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗠𝗘𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥. Sometimes he really wishes that he would've never came to the school, never even saw or heard her name. The absolute power that he's gotten taken away from hun all because of that woman. She locked eyes with him at a party and didn't let him out of her sight. She wrapped her french tip acrylic-ed fingers around his heart and dick, and held both of them close. She led him and his mushed brain followed like a little puppy doggy. He didn't mind it whatsoever — he hasn't minded since the moment she walked up to her and she said, "Hello."

If only he could go back in time. Before her eyes met his, before he even came to this school.

All would be good.

All would be fine.

In reality, he knew it wouldn't be. He knew that if he never met her, it would've been hell just seeing her parade around talking to everyone else but him. It would've taken a toll on his mental health — how she would probably never even glance his way.

The bleach blond tips of his curly hair was engulfed the sun that was rising and pushing through the large window. Both bodies were being swallowed by the silk baby pink, loose sheet that hung sloppily off the bed. Their legs being entangled with each other, him moving his arm over to lay on her ass. Multiple large sighs came from his mouth, his eyes on the verge of letting the hot back tears fall down on his cheeks.

His brought his thumb up, scratching the bottom of his chin, he can't believe that he was considering crying over her. He can't believe that she held this much power over him. There is no clear answer to why he's powerless to her , why he can't say no — maybe her pussy game he couldn't stay away from, or the words she used to make him stay. Nothing was clear at all. He tried to clear his head, tried to erase the bad thoughts that had a hold on him because all he wanted is happiness but with her. He rested on his back as he reached is other arm over to the nightstand on his side of the bed. Fingers grasping at one od the pre-rolled blunts and holographic lighter, he slid both of them off from the hard surface.