Sex rumour

I woke up to the sound of birds the rays of sunshine splashing on my face. I sat up my back cracking 'note to self, benches not nice to sleep on'. Harper's dad came back a little drunk last night and we were hadn't known what was going to happen, so we left and kinda slept at the park. We headed towards school and borrowed the training room showers, I changed into a pair of black shorts, a white crop top, and one of Spiders button ups.

When we were all ready, we headed towards SLT's, once we reached the classroom we stopped at the door, yellow police tape was sprung across the door 'caution'

When we were all ready, we headed towards SLT's, once we reached the classroom we stopped at the door, yellow police tape was sprung across the door 'caution'. "What happened?" I questioned no one,

"No clue".

No one's POV:

Woodsy called Amerie into her office before taking her into a classroom to talk to two woman, "Amerie, could you tell us a little bit more about Miss Obah?"

"Would you say you two have a close relationship?"

"Um, I mean, I guess. She's my teacher."

"Do you find yourself spending a lot of time alone with her?"

"Sometimes, yeah, like before and after school. She's I'm kind of like her assistant."

"We got a call from well we actually don't know it was anonyms, but they said that you and JoJo have been mingling." Amerie began to laugh. "Miss Obah? You're joking, right? You're, You're joking." The two continued to talk about what would happen. Eventually Amerie was fed up, "You'd be wasting your time. Someone is clearly fucking with me." She thought about what she said, "Not Miss Obah, I mean, figuratively."

"If that's the case, then all of this will be cleared up really quickly."

"Why is there police tape across my classroom?" Jo Jo questioned Woodsy as she walked into her office.

"Uh, well, because it's a crime scene."

"Because of the graffiti about me and Amerie?"

"You've been accused of having sex with her in there. Someone made an anonymous call to DOCS."

"Cool. So my entire career is on the line because of an anonymous call?"

"Yeah, regardless, it still needs to be investigated. I'm going to have to ask for your laptop computer and the keys to your filing cabinet."

"Why?"

"It's evidence." JoJo walked up to the desk and took her laptop from her bag putting it on Woodsy's desk, "Uh, laptop password?" JoJo hesitated before,

"It's "PimpMama underscore 666"."

"Right...You'll have to take a few days off while they conduct their investigation." JoJo than sadly looked down and walked out of the office.

Outside:

Evelyn's POV:

"What do you reckon?" Cash asked walking up to the group, Harper and I stood near by the tree.