Nine

"I'm surprised that waiter didn't kill us for doing that he did no seem happy with his life" said Ciara. " That's so true" said Mackenzie they finally started bonding. While they were on there way to the dance ball room thing they ran in to this girl. "OMG!" Said Jack. All he saw was this girl that he thought was even more beautiful then Ciara. Since he was all goo-goo eyed he accidentally ran in to the girl. " OWY!" Said the girl. "omg I'm so sorry said Jack, "what's your name". "My name is Ryan". "What a beautiful name but not as beautiful as ..... Y-you". "Thank you so much that's so sweet" said Ryan. "That's so sweet" mimicked Ciara in a really annoying tone under her breath. Then she had to make Jack pay more attention to her because she was getting mad and jealous. So since Jack was so goo-goo eyed they had to throw away all the plans they had today Ciara, Mackenzie and Jacob were annoyed. So they all just left and the next day they all met up. To make him jealous because with out their consent invited Ryan so she invited her good friend Johnnie Guilbert. They were all the same age so it worked out perfectly. She was so happy because he was so hot so he was going to get real jealous, real fast especially because johnnie was an amazing kisser.