"You sure?" He urged, interrupting my fantasies. I looked over at him as he raised one of his eyebrows, and bit at his lip skin.

"Mhm." I nodded my head. I didn't want to feel any disdain towards my brother, I cared for him, and I didn't want to let some little girl get in between us, or try to pry us apart. I just needed to make it obvious that nobody else could have Angelina, though. Then everything would be okay. I looked away from him, not wanting my expression to vary with my thoughts.

"Just get her outta here. Remember which one?" I asked.

"Yeah." His voice got further away from me as he went to Kandy, and took her wrist. "C'mon." He ordered, dragging her by her arm with a forceful yank.

She grunted, staggering behind him as he quickly pulled her away. She glanced up at me, her eyes dark. I couldn't tell what she was thinking, but she looked disgusted and ashamed. I shrugged it off, I didn't give a fuck what she thought. If anything, she should've loved what I did to her last night. I licked my lips remembering how obedient she was.. she didn't even question me when I gave her those pills. Maybe I didn't even need to drug her, she probably would've let me do it to her consciously.

As they exited the room, I gazed back at the two toys of mine standing in the far corner. They were both already looking at me, but their stares quickly broken once their perceptive eyes met mine.

"What are we talking about?" I strode over, my head held high as my voice lowered with question. I reached them, and slightly bent down to look at them better. "Hm?" My eyes rang back and fourth between their eyes, but Angie wouldn't look at me. I still wanted to hear her say the reason why. I laughed to myself, already knowing. I could see it in her eyes when she did look at me, she thought I was attractive. So pretty to the point where she wouldn't look at me. But Katie however, when I looked at her I only saw hate. There was no admiration in her eyes, only rage and disdain. Maybe she didn't like men at all, maybe she was only for the girls.

I shrugged mentally. That would explain her refusal during sex with me.

"Nothing." Katie practically barked at me.

I stood up straight, my ears only yearning for Angelina.

"What about you?" I reached for her hair, twirling the curly ends. "What are you talking about."

She faintly looked at me, her eyes still glossy. "Nothing." She repeated.

I groaned. "I hate repetition. Give me a real answer, damn it." I sneered down at both of them.

Katie shrugged. "Talking about the day." Her voice grew quieter.

I slightly smiled. "Oh yeah? What are we wanting to do?" You could hear how I mocked them in my voice.

They both stayed quiet, they knew I would make a fool out of them if I answered. My smile faded, I was done playing games now. I turned around to make sure Tom shut, and locked the door.

"Angelina, darling?" I purred, getting her attention. "Lock yourself fin the bathroom." I held out a key. "Please?" I smiled, my eyes wide and begging.

She slowly looked at me, I could practically hear her heart race. She was smart not to question me and just take the key. I watched approvingly as she slowly stalked towards the bathroom, and gazed at me as she stepped inside. I heard the door latch, and the lock click shut.

"Now." I said to Katie, still looking at the bathroom door.

"Now that it's just us," I whispered, my gaze turning for hers. "Tell me."

She swallowed, and crossed her arms protectively.

"What're you doing all wet for my woman?" I licked my teeth as I parted my lips slightly. I made my eyes narrow, I wanted her to see how ashamed I was of her.

Her eyes widened a bit, her bottom lip just barely quivered.

"What?" Her voice choked.

"I know, honey." My long hand barely wiped along her forearm. "It's so obvious." I laughed.

I watched her eyes gloss over and her cheeks redden. I liked when I did this to people- humiliating them was a turn on for me. I laughed out loud, making her eyes completely tear up.

"Did you even try hiding it?" I cleared my throat and wiped the tears out my eyes, it was too funny.

She remained silent as her lips quivered. Her fists tightened around her arms as she held them close against her chest. I decided to take the chance and confront her, just to see if it was her in Angie's room.

"And.. the next time you touch yourself while thinking of her, stay out of her room. Would'ya?" My voice lowered as I bent down so I was eye level with her. I wanted my words to sink into her skin, I wanted her to feel humiliated. I wanted her to go back into her room and sob herself to sleep. It was so obvious how crushed she was, she couldn't even choke words out.

"Did you really think you ever had a chance with her?" I widened my eyes and smiled.

Before she even attempted to talk I broke down in laughter right in her face. She pursed her lips and squeezed tears from her veiled eyes as she leaned away from me.

"I can't even look at you without laughing. Get out." I inhaled, trying to compose myself as she sobbed. It was too funny.

"You can come out now!" I called.

As Katie sped across the room with tears rolling down her face hysterically, Angelina bashfully opened the door. She made eye contact with Katie, her eyes slightly widening as her lips parted. She sped out of the room before Angie could say anything.

I smiled as she completely stepped out of the bathroom, holding out my hand. I made my way over to her, resting my hand on the small of her back. She jumped, it was cute how afraid I made her.

"Don't mind her," I started as she looked up at me. My heart throbbed as she looked at me, making my words come out darkly. "I just told her she couldn't have something of mine."

I bit my bottom lip. Now I just needed to make sure Angelina knew that she was the object nobody could have but me.

***