𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

Jarvis looked around his room while he sat up on his bed. His eyes somehow wandered to his nightstand on the side of the bed where she slept. And there sat her gold Van Cleef bracelet.

"This damn girl," he mumbled to himself.

He stood up from the bed and went into the bathroom. He started the shower and hopped in. He thought about Faye. He just wanted to be her peace; her place of relaxation.

She loved him and he knew she did, but why didn't she act like it?

***

10:45 pm

Jarvis and his friends heard the front door unlock. "Your mom still got a key to your house, Man?" KC asked. "Man, hell nah. That's Faye," he said, standing up from his chair to go greet her.

"Oh, that mean he in love," one of his other friends joked. "Yeah. And that mean y'all niggas gotta go," Jarvis said. "In the middle of the game, Bro? For real?"

"Yeah, for real. She been at work for 12 hours, she don't wanna hear us," he said, going to the foyer to greet her. She was on the phone, taking off her heels. He walked up behind her and hugged her, hoping she wasn't still mad. She rubbed his arm, and hung up the phone.

"The guys bout to leave, so we can talk in a minute, alright?" he said. "No, I just came to grab a few things. They can stay," she said, slipping on her crocs.

"Why?" he asked. "No reason," she said and turned to walk up the stairs. His friends walked in the foyer, ready to leave.

"Alright, I'ma see yall niggas later," he dapped each of them up and they walked out the door.

He then sighed, going upstairs to see what was up with Faye.

"Faye, what's wrong for real, Baby? What I do?" he asked. "Nothing, J, I just need some peace and quiet," she said. "No, you need to talk to me. I genuinely don't know what I did to you. You be so mad and I have no clue what the fuck is wrong with you. I'm supposed to be your peace and it seems like I make you angrier than anything," he said.

"I don't know, Jarvis. I don't fucking know. I'm tired and overstimulated. I just want some fucking peace," she said. "What can I do to relax you? Just say the word, and I'll do it," he said, grabbing her hands.

She let go of his hands and went into his bathroom to take a shower. He sighed. "Come get in the shower with me, and be quiet," she said.

He didn't think twice before he walked into the bathroom with her and started taking off his clothes. She started doing whatever she does before she gets in the shower. When she was done, she got in the shower with him.

"Can I touch you?" he asked. She nodded. He began to close the gap between them in the large shower.

Even in the hot nature of the shower, she shivered when he touched her. He ran his hands from her thighs to her v-line and from there to her rib cage where he rested his hands just below her breast.

She rested her head on his chest while his hands roamed her curvaceous body. She felt secure and protected; like nothing could get through to her.

He didn't say a word while his hands did their thing. He kissed her shoulder and all the way up to her neck.

She turned around to face him, her eyes instantly darting up his. And then they roamed down to his gold chain that rested on his wet, buff, tattoo-covered chest.

"Faye, I know you said don't say nothing, but I wanna be together. Officially. I want you to communicate to me what you want, and I promise I'll make it happen. I love you, Mama," he said.

"I love you too, Jarvis. And I wanna be with you too. But you gotta promise me that you'll do right by me. And you'll help me be a better version of myself," she said.

"I promise."

____

𝐀/𝐍:

"𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝."

- "𝐎𝐧 & 𝐎𝐧" | 𝐄𝐫𝐲𝐤𝐚𝐡 𝐁𝐚𝐝𝐮

𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐬