"Definitely, your parents would be proud of you regardless of what happened. I mean you worked hard, extremely hard, where you reached the top from your devotion to academics." Kanzaki being the kind and collected girl she is, leans onto me and hugs me tightly.

"Thank you Nagisa-kun and Kanzaki-chan..."

- karma pov -

I appreciate those two for comforting her, she needs that right now. A little reset from the life that trapped her into a shitty lifestyle.

I mean, truly, she's changed a lot with these few weeks. She's been keeping her nose out of her books, but actually taking care of herself. At home, she's been doing my laundry, keeping both our rooms tidy, and even attempting to cook for us... Well... it hasn't been the best sight.

Although... her cooking sucks, seeing her try something other than studying, doing homework, and drowning in academics makes me... happy. Before those bastards ruined her, she was always here to help me through all my loneliness as a child. Caring for me was her duty as my friend, and I never got to fully appreciate it. 

She's been taking care of herself a lot more, where she's been able to enhance her beauty a loooooot more. A bunch of the guys in here are totally into her, which honestly pisses me off...

Like that Isogai dude, he's been staring at her ever since she transferred to Class 3-E.

Up until now, all whispers about her surround the classroom atmosphere.

"Dude, you think (Y/N)-chan will give me a chance...? She's a total cutie...!"

"Okajima... (Y/N)-chan may be cute but you forgot one thing... She would never go out with you, she's aware you're a huge perv. Plus, I'm pretty sure she's with Karma... And you do not wanna mess with him at all, he's a complete psychopath! Don't you think so Isogai?"

Maehara and Okajima both looked toward Isogai, who was ogling at (Y/N) like a weirdo, as if he was waiting for her to look toward his way. God, it irked me so much.

I acted rashly, getting up, and walking towards (Y/N)

"I miss you Hime-chan~ Why'd you run off..." 

Hehehe. A sly grin creeps up upon my face, glaring at Isogai's face was just a sight to see. His face just makes me laugh at how pathetic he looked.

"Ah..! Karma, sorry about that! You were the one that told me to go and socialize with my old friends..." She was so cute... I just kept hugging her and rubbing my head into her shoulder.

"I know~ But you left me for too long. Plus, let me talk to them too, they're my classmates too Hime-chan." I lazily wave at both Nagisa and Kanzaki, I'm totally cool with these two, knowing they've been good friends with her ever since first year.