The Calm Inside

Zacznij od początku

"No kidding Little Ninja."

Sora gently hit both of us before running over to the building. We ran after her. We quietly went up the stairs. A Imperium guy was watching the battle talking about how bad it was. I suddenly felt guilt for leaving Y/n's side even though she told me too.

When he made the split second choice not to help and went inside we quickly followed him through the door. Soon we stopped and waited for Sora to give the okay to go.

"He's asleep." She told us. We snuck past him. I grabbed Arin as he waved his hand infront of the guard. 

Sora was already looking through the dragon captures. "I'm seeing all the resent dragon captures. But, nothing with Riyu's description. Where could he be?"

Lloyd's POV... 

I used my elemental powers to hit one of the many Photac. It didn't work, but I expected that. It just made it stop fighting for a few seconds. That was fine, I just hope they find Riyu soon so Sora can stop all these Photac.

"Eat flame, you bunch of flame eaters!" Wyldfyre yelled.

Y/n was on the ground. Some of the Claws of Imperium were down there. She was fighting them. She may have not been used to fighting anymore. But she was quickly making up for the time that she spent not fighting. It didn't even look like she had stopped. She looked like she had trained. 

I shook my head and got back to fighting. Wyldfyre flew off her dragon Heatwave. "Not fair!" I heard her yelled.

"Wyldfyre!" I yelled. This was not good. I jumped down and ran. I grabbed her and led her away before she got squashed. 

She pulled out of my grasp. "Release me! I must fight!" She ran in before I could say anything.

"Yeah, you're welcome, by the way." I said.

"Babe, don't let it bother you! Just continue fighting." Y/n told me as she took one of the Imperium guys down to the ground. 

One of the Photac came our way and Y/n jumped up disappearing into the fight once more. I ran over to the side and decided to see how Arin, Sora, and Malachi were doing. 

"Arin, Sora, come in." I said. "We really need some good news out here."

"Oh no, is it that bad?" I hear Arin ask. 

"It's that bad." I told him.

"I hacked the city's  surveillance network, and we're scanning through it as fast as we can to find Riyu." Sora informed me.

"If you can't find Riyu, you're going to have to do this yourself, without a spark." I told Sora.

"I've never been able to use elemental power on my own before. You know that." Sora said.

"Yes, we know Sora, and we believe in you." I heard Y/n say.

"Sora, it's your-

"True potential. Yeah. You told me a million times."

"Sora he may have told you that, but it's time for you to start believing that." Y/n told her.

"But, what if my potential, isn't as true as you guys think it is?"

"Stop! Wait! Go back!" I heard Arin call out.

"What are you seeing? You found him?" I asked.

"Here's the good news you wanted. We know where Riyu is. But the bad news? He's in the worst possible place." 

"Great." I heard Y/n tell us. "Go get him back, and please for the love of God, hurry!" 

Y/n's POV...