"Gav—" she sighs, holding his biceps and pulling away a little. "I like you." She nods up at him. Gavin nods. "I like you too." He whispers and cups her face again.

"But.." she sighs with a pout. "I just— got out of a relationship. Is it okay? If I get some time?" She shakes her head and her eyebrows knit together.

Gavin's silent for a moment. "Yeah. Yeah, of course." He whispers back at her.

She smiles confidently at him and pulls her hands away. "I hope it's okay if I take Isaac to babysit Abby?" She mutters, head cocked to the side.

Gavin's inspecting her face, trying to figure out what exactly was wrong with her. "Uhm.. yeah, sure. That's fine. You know just— make sure he's fed when he needs to be and.. everything." He nods.

"I know." She smiles. "Well, I'll see you later tonight." Gavin sighed and reached over for his coat, shrugging it on. "Bye." She nodded and crossed her arms, looking back at the clock while Gavin leaves the house.

This is around the time Wyatt wakes up, so Aella takes it upon herself to start packing his bag.

"Aella." Mike sighs when he opens the door, pulling it open completely and letting her in. "Hi Mike." She hums, putting the car seat on the floor.

"Who's this?" Mike asks, crouching down in front of the baby. "Wyatt. Gavin's son." She hummed and pulled her coat off, hanging it and the babies bag on the wall.

"Son." Mike repeats, moving the blanket out of the babies face. "Listen, sorry I had to.. remind you about Abby. I know you were drunk when you agreed." He sighs out and stands back up.

"It's okay. I didn't remember much about that night except the fact that I agreed." She nodded. She was trying to make it seem like she didn't remember the kiss.

Mike nodded and poked his tongue with his cheek. "Right." He looks back down the hallway and over at her again. "Well. I'll be back at the same time I usually am. Call me if anything happens." He grabs his keys off of the wall and makes his way out of the door faster than she can say bye.

Aella sighs and squats down in front of the baby, unbuckling him and picking him up. "Hello. Good morning." She coos as the baby opens his eyes a little wider.

He shuts them just as quickly as he opened them, cradling himself into Aella's arms. She looked around the area a little bit, noticing not much had changed.

Abby must have still been sleeping as it was merely 9 am on a Saturday. Aella hums and moves to sit down on the couch, laying the baby next to her so he could sleep comfortably.

The feeling of Mike's couch almost put Aella in a trance, head tilting back as her eyes became droopier. She wanted to wait until Abby woke up to greet her, but she wasn't sure how much longer she could stay up.

 She wanted to wait until Abby woke up to greet her, but she wasn't sure how much longer she could stay up

The TV noises woke Aella up slowly, eyelashes fluttering as she looked up. Abby was sitting on the floor in front of her and Wyatt, staring at the TV.

"Hi Abs." Aella pokes her a little in the back with her sock-clad foot. She turns to look at her with a smile. Not the one she usually had with Aella— this one was way dimmer.

"I missed you." Abby smiled and crawled her way onto the couch, leaning her head against Aella's arm. "I missed you more." Aella hummed and pressed her lips to the top of Abby's head, hugging her close.

"When will you come back?" Abby asked, looking up at her. "And is that your baby?" She questions.

Aella sucks in a breath. "I don't know when I'll be back." She hums, moving the girls hair out of her face. "Maybe soon, maybe not. Time will tell." She nods.

"As for this guy," Aella rubs her hand up and down the sleeping babies back. "This is Wyatt. He's not my baby, but I take care of him like I take care of you." She nods.

"Oh." Abby whispers. She cuddles back into Aella's arms, finishing the episode of her show.

 She cuddles back into Aella's arms, finishing the episode of her show

be happy i didn't add an argument for my welcoming back