❄️The Princess And The Fox❄️

Creativity: 15/15

I do feel like that the story is very interesting when it comes to creativity and the way that the author did it. The story is very beautiful, and I love that the author has a great imagination when it comes to Fox people and ties it up like kings and comings. I think that's amazing. Love that they added like witches into the story as well.

Originality: 15/15

I definitely feel like there is originality when it comes to the story. I don't think I've read anything like this, and that being a fan Fiction, many of them are like similar. The way that the author did this story, I don't think it's similar to anything I've read before; it's very interesting to read.

Storytelling:15 /15

 storytelling:  I feel like when it comes down to storytelling, it's like you're in a forest watching somebody read a book to you. Are you in a forest listening to a story from the older times? Like the king and cleaner telling the story, I feel like the Fox people are telling the story, which makes it even more amazing.

Character:15 /15

 I really like the characters and feel that they have their own personality and uniqueness to them. very rare for me to say because usually characters I can relate to or something along those lines with this; I can't say I can relate to them, but they definitely are unique and have unique personalities to them and their uniqueness to them, and that's something that's very rare to see that I as a reader enjoyed.

Story Flows: 10/15

I will say the story flows very nicely, and I didn't see anything wrong with it but the one thing I will say is that when it comes down to it, I will always be honest with you guys. It is not like YouTube videos when it comes to stories because it is very hard for me to turn them off and read the story. As a reader, if they're just very distracting, I don't think you really need them to bring your story to life. to put them at the end of the story where the story was finished and put little summaries like that. personally, I think that would be better. Put them off the story. It's very distracting for me as a reader because the song comes on every time I turn a page.

Cover Design: 15/15

I didn't really like to suffer and felt the cover did represent the story very well.

Final Thoughts:10 /10

At the end of the day, the story was still really good, and I enjoyed it. I feel that certain things, like YouTube videos, should not be in the story. I also feel like it starts off slow, but it starts to pick up its pace, and that's good. I'm not saying that that's a bad thing. I like the story, and I find it very interesting, even though it's fanfiction. I think the author should be very proud of what they have created in the world that they have created because, for me it was a very beautiful world to read and it was a very beautiful world to be a part of

Chapters I read:3

Total points:  95

Summary of the book: 

The fox people were accused of killing the queen of a nearby kingdom, and the king demanded all of them to be killed. Only one young fox boy managed to survive, and he was cursed to be in fox form forever. Unless, he fell in love with his soulmate, who just so happens to be the kings daughter. . ."Please, Y/n, don't stop cuddling me and calling me love just because I am no longer a fluffy fox.""But, Yeonjun.. You are human now. And that kind of behavior is for lovers." "And I love you." I turned to the fox faced boy who had an upset look."Yeonjun, I don't have the same feelings. Yesterday you were a fox and now you're a man." I said as I put my hands on my hips. "I shall wait for you then, my princess."

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷