┈➤ 002 | white flag

#𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐂

#𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐂.
- santa rosa beach, florida

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐃 down on Genesis as she laid completely relaxed on the net hammock she'd found for herself in the backyard.

It was the next day since she'd gotten to the home and not much has happened since.

She spent the rest of the previous day sleeping her life away, exhausted from travel and the task unpacking just a quarter of her stuff. So exhausted that she slept a whole 14 hours straight not waking back up until 9 in the morning.

And it was completely worth it because rejuvenated wasn't even the word for how she felt after such a good sleep.

Once she finally woke up, Dymond who was already awake had decided to make her an omelette in attempts to smooth things over, but Genesis was done talking about the whole thing so the conversation didn't go far.

That was some hours ago and now bored, Genesis decided to finally throw on her bikini and go enjoy the luxury of being at a beach house in Florida like she had planned for the past few weeks.

Except she wasn't the only one with the idea and at some point before she came, another person had also made themself comfortable out there.

Genesis stared at the back of Kreed's figure as he sat all the way down at the private strip of beach that belonged to all the houses in the area.

She'd been outside for a good 40 minutes by now and he'd been there staring at the water with his arms around his knees the entire time.

She tried not to pay attention to him and stick to her phone, or the book she'd brought out, or even just the peace of being alone, but her eyes always eventually went back to him.

He was like a magnet to her attention for some stupid reason and Genesis hated the fact because he was doing nothing worthy of it.

She said she couldn't care less about Kreed but that seemed to be all she did. Questions about such a strange person was the only thing that ran through her mind the whole time she was supposed to be finding nirvana.

What did Kiari mean by he doesn't speak? Why does he act like that? Why did he sniff her hair? What did he find so interesting in the damn Gulf of Mexico right now? And why was he so fucking-

"What you doing?" Kiari's voice questioned from behind her.

Snapping out her head, Genesis turned from where Kreed was to face his brother as he was approaching her from the house.