𝟺𝟺| 𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

Start from the beginning

"I saw you with it earlier, dork. Give it back." He demanded, holding his hand out expectantly.

"Okay geez," You sighed, pulling his Walkman from your pocket. "Billy said he wanted me to listen to his new Sublime tape later. But if you need it that badly, take it."

You shoved it toward his hand, though, Steve just laughed at your dramatics. "Fine, you can keep it until then, but I'll need it back tomorrow." He caved.

You expressed an unamused look as Tatum and Randy began snickering when Steve ruffled your hair.

"You staying over? Because if you are, I'll need to come up with an excuse for Mom and Dad." He questioned as you knocked his hand away.

"I'm not sure, yet. I'll call and let you know." You said just as Stu walked back into the room.

"Alright, just don't forget," Steven said, then looked at Stu. "Don't let her drink too much. You know what happened last time."

"Oh, yeah! I'm surprised she didn't die," Stu chuckled, reminiscing on the time you got so shit-faced at the end of your sophomore year that you fell off his roof, and broke your ankle. You were so drunk that your brain didn't even register the pain until the next morning when you were taken straight to the hospital.

You weren't even embarrassed about it. You just wished you could remember how you got up there in the first place.

"I'll see you guys later," Steven said, and you waved him goodbye as he left out the front door.

As soon as your brother was out of sight, Stu turned to you with a wide smile. "Who wants to play a drinking game?"

.
.
.
.

An hour and several shots later, you were a bit more than tipsy but not so drunk that you lost a grip on all five senses.

"Okay, okay, it's my turn!" Tatum cheered, and everyone in the circle turned their focus onto the blonde.

You sat up excitedly as she grabbed the empty beer bottle and spun it. Your eyes twirled round and round, watching the bottle spin several times until it eventually slowed down.

"Woah," You giggled, feeling a bit dizzy as it finally stopped.

"Wait, who did it stop on?" Sidney asked as she sat on the other side of the circle near Tatum.

"Well, it's between Y/n and Stu," Tate said, wearing a mischievous expression as she looked at you. "So, as the spinner, the choice is up to me, and since Y/n hasn't answered in a while..."

"Yes! She picked me!" You exclaimed, pointing at yourself as you turned to Stu. "In your face!"

"That's not a good thing, Orth." Stu laughed out, taking notice of your drunken state. The game everyone decided to play was Truth or Drink, but half the time, you'd just been sneaking shots even if it wasn't your turn.

"Ooh, I gotta good one." Tatum announced after taking a moment to think. "Okay, so Y/n... who was your first kiss?"

Your smile instantly fell as you shrunk back in your spot. It was embarrassing enough not having kissed anyone yet, but to have everyone know was too much. You decided to drink.

As you raised the cup to your lips, a hand placed itself over the rim, blocking the beverage from entering your mouth. "I think you needa slow down," Stu intervened.

"I'm not even drunk!" You declared, pouting as you set the cup back down.

"That means you have to answer, Y/n." Tatum teased, twirling her finger at you.