Why?

Ok, so like I said, I'm back. Writer's Block is gone and I have so many ideas for the next 3-4 chapters. Lots of love to each and every one of you for 1.08K reads, what the fuck, I like cried (Happy tears of course) for I think 15 minutes. Thank y'all so much, and loads of love to jasonsnow648 and 221Bfangirl!! You both have stuck by my side, given me advice for this story and my personal life, and y'all are the best friends I would ask God for. I love you guys so much, and if I could fly to London and New York to see y'all I would do it at the drop of a hat. Hope to meet y'all someday, but for now, there is only Wattpad. Back to the story, it's an emotional one, so go ahead and grab the tissues, you'll need them.

Alex's POV
Lily isn't doing good at all, in fact, I think she's worse than she's ever been. She tells me that she's fine, but I keep telling her that we should go to Madam Pomfrey, but she says no. I don't like to see her like this, and there's only so much I can do. I feel like she's dying right in front of me, and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

"Alex, love, are you coming to bed?" She asked me. I could use some sleep, cause I've been staying up all night making sure she doesn't stop breathing or anything.
I walk into our bedroom to see her pale, frail body sitting up in the bed. For someone who is pregnant, she has lost a lot of weight. She can't keep anything down and is constantly telling me She is thirsty. I give her water and tea and even pop, but it doesn't satisfy her thirst.
When she falls asleep, we're apperating to the Hospital Wing. I'm gonna find out what's wrong.

Harry's POV
"Dray! Can you bring me a-" I was cut off by more vomit. Third time today. I swear I just want to kill myself, maybe it will be easier. Everyday is the same. Wake up. Vomit. Eat. Vomit. Drink. Vomit. Sleep. Wake up. Vomit. I want it all to go away, I just want it to end. Draco helps all he can, but there's only so much He can do.
"Harry! Oh my God! Are you ok?" He ran to the bed, muttered a Cleaning Spell and pulled me into a warm embrace. I hadn't realized I was crying until he wiped the tears from my face. He hugged me again and then he started singing a Muggle song that was played at our wedding. The song we danced to.

Loving can hurt
Loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing I know
When it gets hard
You know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that can make us feel alive

We keep this love in a photograph
We make these memories for ourselfs
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
Times forever frozen and still

So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holdin me closer
Til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
Wait for me to come home

Loving can heal
Loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing I know
I swear it will get easier
Remember that with every piece of ya
And it's the only thing we take with us when we die

We keep this love in a photograph
We make these memories for yourself
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
Times forever frozen and still

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holdin me closer
Til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone

And if you hurt me
Well that's ok, baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

Wait for me to come home

Oh you can fit me
Inside the necklace you got when you got when you were 16
Next to your heart where I should be
Keep it deep within your soul

And if you hurt me
Well that's ok, baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

When I'm away
I will remember how you kissed me
Under the lamppost
Back on 6th street
Hearing you whisper through the phone
"Wait for me to come home."

"I didn't know you could sing, Draco." I said when he finished.
"Yeah, well we all have secrets and mine is that I can sing. Yours is that deep down you are the greatest thing that could have ever happened to me. He murmured a spell I couldn't really hear, but once it had been put into effect, I knew what it was. The Anti-Glamour spell. He showed me his arms. They were covered in white scars. Some of the scars said things like ugly or worthless and even fat.
"I started doing it in first year, when I first met you. We were always so mean to each other and I thought it was all my fault. Then I stopped for awhile, then I started again in the middle of Fourth Year. Then I stopped when we both confessed our feelings for each other. I've always hid it, but I thought you should know. That's how much I love you." He said. I uncovered my arms and casted the Anti-Glamour Charm to reveal white scars of my own. He stared at them. Some of the cuts were done just a couple days ago. Some of them are a couple weeks old. One of them was done two hours ago.
"Why?" Draco asked me.
"Because the pain and the sickness is too much. You got sick, yeah, but never like I am now. You were happy with Lily, but I'm just fucking miserable. I'm so sick all the bloody time and I just want it all to end." I said through sobs.
"Listen to me. Listen, Harry James Malfoy. The day you took my last name, was the best damn day of my life. When we found out I was pregnant with Lily, you were so excited. The day I found out you were pregnant with our son or our daughter, I was extremely happy. If you end your life, my life won't be living. You have to go through with this, because you love me and you love Lily. I almost lost you in 7th year to the piece of shit that I was forced to follow, and I sure as hell am not gonna lose you again. There's a Muggle song I have been listening to called Fire N Gold by a girl named Bea Miller, and there's a line in it that says 'Though I don't believe in magic, I believe in me and you' Well, I believe in magic, obviously, but I also believe in me and you. Don't give up on me, or Lily." He said. He was crying too, and he was right. I have to stay for Lily and him. I have to.

The next morning
Draco's POV
There was a knock at the door.
Who the hell could that be, I thought. I opened the door to find Ron Weasley standing there.

Woah!!! Shocker and cliffhanger!! Please don't hate me... like I said before, this chapter is just tears. Hope you had some tissues.... anywho the song in this chapter is called Photograph by Ed Sheeran for those of you who didn't know. I feel like this song is the best song to describe Draco and Harry. Also, I'm having a contest to have another character. If you enter, please put your name, house, crush, any special powers like being a veela or something like that, and please describe yourself!!!! Love you all and hope you enter!!! Lots of love and kisses

~~Kaylee~~