How Adorable

Ok, this chapter has:
-More fluff from Lily and Alex
-More wedding plans from Jason & Jacob
-Hermione & Ginny meet Baby Lily
-Mr & Mrs. Malfoy meet Baby Lily
Also, thanks to jasonsnow648 and 221Bfangirl. Love you guys!!
Xoxo, Kaylee

Harry's POV
We went to Hermione and Ginny's first. Draco was about to knock on the door, when the door opened quickly.
"Harry! Draco! Come in, come in." It was Mrs. Weasley.
"Mrs. Weasley, what are you doing here? I haven't seen you in ages! I've missed you, how are you?" I asked. Unlike her son, Mrs. Weasley and her husband, and the rest of her huge family supported my marriage to my husband.
"Just visiting Ginny and Hermione, what are you and Draco doing here?" She asked, but then looked down at the car seat.
"Is that who I think it is?" She asked, smiling from ear to ear.
"Yes, this is Lily Narsisa Malfoy. She is named after my and Harry's Mother. Would anyone like to hold her?" Draco said. The line had formed, Molly first because she had to leave, then Hermione, then Ginny.
"She's beautiful. Thank you for letting me hold her, but I have to go. My husband will be hungry, and I have to go and prepare dinner." Molly told me. I gave her a big hug because I won't see her again for a long time. Hermione took Lily from her.
"Oh, she is adorable! Her eyes are so green like yours Harry, and her hair is just like Draco's! A blonde haired, green eyed little girl." Hermione said. Ginny asked to hold her, and Hermione let her have her.
"You know, we're thinking about adopting. There is a little boy that was born a couple weeks ago that's up for adoption. He's not much older than Lily." Ginny said.
"That's wonderful! What is his name?" I asked.
"They don't know, found him in an old abandoned church, so if we adopt him, we get to name him." Said Hermione. Ginny handed Lily to me, and I put her in her car seat.
"Well, it was absolutely wonderful to see you two again, but we have to go. We're going to the Manor next." Draco told them. We exchanged hugs and goodbyes. Then left for the Malfoy's.

At the Malfoy's
Draco's POV
I knocked on the door, and Father opened it.
"How wonderful to see you both again. Please, come in. We were just about to have tea. Care to join us?" He asked.
"That would be lovely." Harry said. Father took us to the dining room, and Mother was sitting there reading a book. I couldn't quite make out the cover, all I could see was 'Half Blood Prince' I wonder what it's about.
"Good afternoon, Mother. How are you?" I asked.
"I'm fine now that you're here. Is that Lily?" She asked, pointing to the car seat.
"Yes. Meet Lily Narsisa Malfoy. Named after my mother and you, Mrs. Malfoy." Harry said as he took Lily out of her car seat. Mother took her, and started crying.
"Why are you crying Mother?" I asked.
"Because, I've always wanted a little girl. But because of the cancer I had after I had you, I wasn't able to carry children anymore. Also, this is my first GranDchild, and hopefully not my last I hope." She said.
The cancer. How could I forget.

Jason's POV
Today was wonderful. Jacob and I went to Hogsmeade, got decorations for our wedding, and sent out the rest of these Invations.
"Hey babe, could you come here for a minute?" I heard Jacob say.
"Yes, I'll be there in a second." I replied. I walked into the dorm room to see the curtains on my bed closed. I opened them to see Jacob lying there, naked from the waist up.
"Can I join you?" I asked, but I already knew the answer.
"That was the plan." He said. I took off my shirt, and climbed into the bed, shut the curtains, and put a silencing spell on my bed so no one could hear what we were about to do.

Lily's POV
My date with Alex was amazing. After Honeydukes, we went to a little shop that told your future. The lady there told us that we have a long and peaceful future together. I was happy, and you could tell Alex was too.
As we were walking, he turned me around and kissed me again. I kissed him back.
"So, do yummy want to be my girlfriend?" He asked me in between kisses.
"I would love to." I said, and kissed him again. He kissed me again. We walked to a boat, and got in it to go back to Hogwarts.
I have a boyfriend. A boy who I've liked for years, and he's liked Me for years. I was finally happy.