The Hodag of Horror

Start from the beginning

Judy: We keep our identities private because we're not in it for the glory. We just want to help mankind by ridding it of things that are hard to catch with ordinary traps. Oh, look who decided to wake up. Nova.

Nova walks in and Scooby instantly falls in love with her.

Scooby: Say, anyone ever tell you a pup could get lost in eyes like those?

Brad looks at Y/N.

Brad: Y/N.

Y/N looks at him.

Brad: We just want to let you know that we were really close to your parents, F/N and M/N. So, if there's anything you want to know about them, anything at all, let us know.

Y/N: I will.

Daphne phone then rings.

Daphne: Hello? Oh. Hello, Daisy. What?! You're kidding me. A horrible monster almost annihilated you? That's wonderful. We'll be right over.

Daphne grabs Y/N's hand and runs off with him and soon after, Daphne was with Y/N and Velma at Daisy's home.

Daphne: So, this creature wasn't exactly trying to hurt you, it just robbed you? Come on, Velma and Y/N. There's nothing here for us. Let's go.

Velma: What did it steal, Daisy?

Daisy: Two items. An expensive Ruby necklace that was given to me by my wealthy neurosurgeon fiancé. Daph, you and your sarcastic boyfriend must come over for polo.

Daphne: Yes, we must.

Y/N: Welp, at least I'm sarcastic.

Daisy: The other item was just a cheap bell necklace I had lying around.

Daphne: The one I gave you for your birthday?

Daisy: That was from you? Oh, darling, I miss it already.

Daphne: Ugh! Y/N let's go. Daisy, I'll see you tonight at mom and dad's party. That is, unless you get attacked again.

Velma: Hold on, Daphne. One more question. Daisy, can you give us a description of the creature?

Daisy: I certainly can, Thelma.

Velma: Velma.

Daisy: Don't care.

Scooby walks up to Fred who was examining clues.

Scooby: Fred, can I ask you a question?

Fred: You just did. Ha, ha, ha! I love that one. Sure thing. Go ahead, Scoob.

Scooby: Uh, I have this friend and he thinks he might be in love with-

Fred: Wait. Is this a love question? Uh-huh. And you're asking me for advice? Ha, ha. Come on, Scoob. That is good.

Fred walks off and Scooby approaches Velma.

Scooby: Velma, what would you do if you thought, well, you might be in love?

Velma: Try to snap out of it and dump the slacker before he had a chance to break my heart and crush what few dreams I had left.

Scooby: Okay.

The gang went to Something Cheesy this way Comes to pick up the order.

Daphne: Mr. Fussbuster, as part of the order, mother would like to have the cheese delivered early so it can acclimate to our ballroom.

Ned: Your mother is a true connoisseur of le fromage. Please let her know what an honor it is for me to be catering her party.

His assistant chops cheese with a knife held in his foot and once he finishes it Scooby and Shaggy eat it.