30: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭

Začať od začiatku

"Well, that's a dumb idea." Skyler scoffed, Damon agreed, "Yeah, she already tried to kill you once."

"No, Elena is right. Bonnie was led to open that coffin for a reason." Stefan said, disagreeing with his siblings like always. "I think there is more to this than just some family reunion."

He rolled his eyes, "Can we go back in time where the old Stefan cared if Elena lived or died?"

"What for? It's your job now." He responded, his eyes narrowed.

"Okay and on that lovely note," Skyler started as she hopped off the counter, grabbing her small black purse from the island, "I have a ball to get ready for."

Damon gave a halfhearted smile and wave as the others watched her walk out. "Stefan has a point." Elena was saying as Skyler left, "I should find out what she wants."

The front door closed behind Skyler, leaving whatever happened next in the Gilbert home a mystery.

ೃ⁀➷

"REBEKAH?" Kol called out, "Tell me how handsome I am." He looked in the mirror while a tailor adjusted his suit, a black evening suit.

Rebekah was having her nails polished, preparing for the ball, while Finn and Elijah are also in the room nearby doing the same. "Ah, Kol you know I'm not Skyler." She responded, not looking up from her nails.

Finn grinned just as the door opened and Skyler walked in, "Did someone summon me?" She grinned, walking over to Kol. He bent down for her as she pressed a kiss to his cheek before she sat down beside Rebekah.

"Ah yes, I 'm afraid your husband's ego is getting too big for his head." She told Skyler who only grinned in response.

The door opened again, this time Klaus came in, walking right up to Rebekah with an angry expression, "You went after Elena? What is wrong with you?!"

"Nik..." Skyler called in a calm warning to tell him to calm down. He ignored her.

"Here we go." Rebekah said, rolling her eyes. "Do you want another dagger in your heart?" He fumed.

Kol groaned, "Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?"

"Oh go back to staring at yourself." He snapped.

"And who are you, my father?" Kol questioned, narrowing his eyes at his brother in the mirror.

"No, Kol, but you're in my house." He responded with a glare.

He spun around with a dangerous smirk, "Then perhaps we should go outside."

Rebekah and Skyler glanced at each other in exasperation as the boys began to have a staring competition, sizing each other up for a fight, "Enough!" Esther shouted as she entered the room, her eyes narrowed in a way only a mother could. Then her eyes found Skyler and softened, "Ah Skyler, good. I wanted to discuss something with you."

Kol's eyes narrowed, and found his mother as he looked away from his brother, "What is that exactly mother?" He asked, stepping in front of his wife.

"It's time your dear wife stops hiding who she is," she looked past Kol to Skyler with a smile that dripped with invisible poison, kind and cruel, "Tonight at the ball all will be revealed. Make sure to be dressed in your best." Skyler, not knowing what to say or do, simply nodded. "Niklaus, come." She commanded before she walked out. Klaus followed her to another room without a word.