Her smile. He always noticed that about her, she only ever smiled genuinely at her friends. The first time he saw a picture of Leanne with her friends he noticed her smile. Tonight was no different, she had grill on covering her canine teeth, but it didn't take away anything from her, matter of fact she looked better without it.

Then he heard her laugh, a light giggle, her hand covering her mouth as she did, this shocked him. How did I never notice any of this before? He thought to himself, her smile, absolutely gorgeous, her laugh completely contagious so much so that Jey felt him mouth curve up into one also.

That is before someone smacked him in the arm.

"What wrong with you, Uce. What you smiling for?" His fraternal twin asks him.

Looking downwards, he rubs his face in his hands shaking his head, "nothing."

"Out here looking crazy smiling at air." The older brother jokes at Jey not realizing what was taking place.

"Can't I just be thinking about something that was funny?" Jey retorts to him.

"Yeah, like what?" The brother asks.

"Like how Mia Yim handled you last week." Jey laughs.

Currently Jimmy had been getting heat from everyone on smackdown. Let's just say Jimmy was getting smacked down.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever man, aye, what you gon' do about this bet thing now?" Jimmy asks.

Jey smile dropped into a tilted one as he thought about it. "Man, I don't know. Haven't exactly thought about it. I spoke to Adam about a storyline ever since last week, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet on it."

"You thinking of backing out?" Jimmy asks with a smile, putting his hand up to shake his brother's hand, knowing that if Jey did, he'd owe a lot of money to a lot of people.

"Man- hell no!" He smacks his hand away. "You know how much I'd owe if I do that."

"You went all in bro, not me." Jimmy surrenders, reminding him.

"I know and I intend on sticking with the plan." Jey replies.

Just then, Jey felt his phone buzz in his pocket, taking it out she sees a message from Adam. "Leanne's on board, you've got a segment in 10."

Smiling down at the message he slides his phone back in his pants, standing up from his seat. "I just got myself an in. I'll be right back uce."

              Leanne pretended to only notice Jey when he was walking towards their table as if she couldn't feel his stare the entire time since she entered catering. It didn't bother her though, she always felt gazes like that, it was weird at first, but she quickly got used to it.

"Excuse me ladies, can I talk to Ms. Leanne Fox for a quick second please?" He looks at her two friends and then towards her.

A wide grin grew on Stacy's face, "no problem Mr. Uso."

Leanne glared at her partially before looking toward Jey, "what for?"

"Adam gave me an update on our now 'storyline'." He replies.

Nodding her head seeing that it was for work and nothing stupid, she complied to his request, "alright."

As she walks away with Jey, she heard her friends giggling about it like high school kids. The entire time she was sat with them besides talking about their upcoming tag feud with Liv and Raquel, they talked about how Jey was looking at her, that his eyes at been on her since she walked in.