"Since when did you become friends with him?" Asked Louis, he sat on one of the seats of another student's motorbike, he had to wait for Neo who said he was having a snack in the canteen.

"What friend, he just offered to take me home."

First's hand still hurt. Fluke was right, the pain that had disappeared this morning was only temporary, because First was currently feeling pain in his arm again.
First then gave the helmet to Khaotung who seemed to be still quietly confused by Fluke and First's interaction.
"What are you thinking about?" First asked.

"Nothing, let's go."

Khaotung then got on First's motorbike and said goodbye to Louis to go to the extra class first.
Louis waved him off, Joong hadn't come to the parking lot either, he must be with Neo and Dunk.

As for Pawin? He decided to change schools anyway.
It was a shame really, because the kids were starting to think about making up with him after Dunk was readmitted.
Instead, Pawin came to their class to apologise and that changing schools again was his way of starting anew.
Pawin promised that next time, he would meet the kids here somewhere after he managed to make friends without money or any other negativity.

About Aje too? He couldn't transfer, there were a lot of things he had to go through to transfer, but because he was upset first, he decided to stay at his old school but now hangs out more with the kids. Neo and Dunk had also been playing with Aje a lot, they said it was like hang out with Khaotung but a version that wasn't crazy about lessons.

"You didn't go to extra classes?" Louis asked Marc who just came to the parking lot.
He heard the news that Marc wasn't going to the extra class today, but Louis only had time to ask Marc at this time.

"My head hurts so much, I need to sleep more." Marc then asked Louis to tell Mike about his sick leave. Oh yes, Mike was still the regular teacher of the supplementary class that Pawin was now also leaving because he and his parents decided to move out of town altogether.

"Alright, if you're still sick, don't come to school tomorrow."

Marc just chuckled and nodded. "Right, I have to sleep 24 hours it seems. I'm off, Louis."

Not long after, Neo and Joong arrived. Their mouths were full of food but they were still busy chatting. They turned out to be discussing the football tournament that would be held for the twelfth grade at another school. Neo wanted to go watch with Louis, but he was afraid that the tournament day would coincide with Louis' study day so he asked a lot of questions to Joong, whose schedule for extra classes and studying with him was always with Louis.

"I don't know, I'll just go." Joong also thought Dunk would whine about watching the tournament together.

It was easy for Joong, but difficult for Louis and Khaotung who were crazy about getting perfect grades.

"You guys took so long," Louis half whined. He told Joong that Khaotung and First had left long ago.

"Call then," Neo replied.

"If there's a twelfth grade football tournament, will you come with me to watch it?"

Louis shrugged his shoulders, not knowing.

"I have to ask Khaotung first," Louis replied.

----

Khaotung looked at what the First was currently taking out of his bag.
The two of them were already in class, it still looked a bit quiet and Mike hadn't arrived yet.
First got a muscle soothing ointment from Fluke, it was said to prevent rashes and swelling.