KMP 15 🔞

(So,  This chapter will contain smut and will be written in English. This chapter is part of the last chapter)

As Taehyung stepped into the dimly lit hotel room, the air crackled with anticipation. His heart raced as his eyes fell upon his wife, who stood before him, a vision of allure and desire. Clad in a tantalizing wine red lingerie, the fabric clung to her every curve, accentuating her feminine form in all the right places. The room seemed to shrink in comparison to her magnetic presence, and the ambiance grew thick with an intoxicating mix of passion and longing.

Jungkook's eyes were adorned with a smoky eyeshadow, making them sparkle like stars. Her long, flowing hair cascaded down her shoulders, styled in soft waves that framed her face perfectly. And that red lipstick... it accentuated her lips, making them irresistible and impossible to ignore. As she approached her husband, her confident and alluring presence filled the room, leaving him captivated by her beauty.

His stunning wife took his hand in hers, leading him towards the bed. With a gentle yet firm push on his shoulder, she guided him down onto the mattress, causing it to spring to life under their weight. Hovering over her husband, she leaned in and planted a soft, lingering kiss just below his ear, where the neck meets. As she pulled away, a vibrant lipstick stain remained as a testament to their intimate encounter.

Jungkook's delicate touch caressed Taehyung's face, her finger tracing a path down to his lips with a seductive grace. Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise, his mind still reeling from the unexpected display of sensuality from his usually reserved wife. In that moment, he realized that he had underestimated her hidden desires.

Her hand glided with a tantalizing slowness towards his coat, offering her assistance in its removal. Taehyung, still in a half-lying position, found himself momentarily breathless, his eyes fixed on his wife's captivating presence. The air crackled with an undeniable seductive aura that enveloped them both, heightening the intensity of the moment. As she skillfully helped him shed the coat, the weight of anticipation hung in the air.

Taehyung's desire grew as he attempted to grasp his wife's petite and curvy waist, his longing evident in his outstretched hand. However, his bold move was met with a swift slap, causing him to pout in playful protest. Jungkook, exuding an air of confidence and allure, asserted her control over the situation.

"Baby, I am hard down there"

"I'm taking charge tonight," Jungkook whispered in a warning yet seductive tone, her words sending a thrilling shiver down Taehyung's spine. Surrendering to the intoxicating power of his wife's newfound boldness, he eagerly awaited the unveiling of her desires. The ambiance crackled with an electric energy, as Taehyung reveled in the rare sight of his typically shy wife embracing her inner temptress.

Jungkook's fingers delicately grasped the belt on Taehyung's waist, skillfully unfastening it with a tantalizing precision. With a purposeful motion, she proceeded to remove his pants and boxers, unveiling his desire and vulnerability in one swift motion. The air thickened with anticipation as the intimate connection between them deepened, their bodies now fully exposed to the raw intensity of the moment.

Jungkook's delicate fingers expertly traced every inch of Taehyung's throbbing length, sending shivers of pleasure coursing through his veins

Jungkook's touch became bolder, her grip tightening around Taehyung's hardened shaft. Her thumb gently teased the sensitive tip, eliciting a low moan from his lips.

She leaned down, her lips grazing his length, teasing him with gentle kitten licks. The anticipation built between them, as she looked up at him with a mischievous smile. With a flick of her tongue, she slowly took him in, her mouth enveloping him completely. Her bobbing motions were deliberate and sensual, driving him to the edge of pleasure. With each upward movement, she teased him with her skilled tongue, savoring the taste and the power she had over him.