Chapter Twelve: "Instruments Of Destruction And Salvation"

Start from the beginning

Kai was beginning to feel his fatigue starting and was slowing down but still not enough for Kira to react to his attacks, once Kira had had enough of this she screams out and used her power to push everything close to her away catching Kai in the process, sending hard against the container, Kai grunts as he gets up slowly feeling the sore on his back, Kira reached her hand out grabbing Kai with her Telekinesis and lifts him up

"(Japanese) I'm gonna take my time with you and have my fun"

She said as she tossed him around like a ragdoll slamming him hard against the containers repeatedly, her laughs echoed, she holds him up in midair and pulls him to her in full throttle then puts her power into the kick to make it more impactful as she kicks him in the stomach hard making him scream like a goat being slaughtered and sends him back against the container, Kai falls on his stomach and pants making Elijah flinch and look away then looked back at the fight as Kira walks slowly towards Kai who was laying on the floor breathing heavily, he looks up at Kira who had a smirk on her face, she was excited about the fight and having to keep his head as a trophy, Kai gets up on his knees and looks up at Kira, a familiar sight from the night on the roof when they first had their encounter. Kira raises her hand towards him ready to finish him once, Kai moves away using his Flight sliding on the floor and stands on his feet, Kira looks at him and before she could grab him with her powers Kai used his speed again, his feet off the ground and sliding around in full speed appearing as a blur once again and came up behind Kira and wraps his arms around her, he could feel his arms unable to physically touch her due to her force field, acting fast he lifts her off her feet and flies with and spins around fast creating a whirlwind, it was a gamble, a double edged sword gamble that he was willing to make, spinning so fast would make both of them dizzy and lose focus, Kai could feel her force field coming down as his arms could now touch Kira physically, once her force field was completely down Kai threw her hard against the container and knocks her out, he falls down on his knees and gathers his balance, he placed his left hand on the ground and kept his head lowered breathing heavily as he regained his balance, he looks at Kira who was laying on the floor on her stomach, he walks over to her limping from being tossed around and stood over her victorious, his plan worked, all his combat training allowed him to be creative with his use of his Flight powers and anyone whose spun around would lose focus no matter their training, Kira was cocky and and overconfident because she was rarely challenged and it cost her this fight, Kai was about to kill her but Elijah stops him, Kai looks at Elijah and squints at him backing off as he looked at Kira's men and they call off the bounty thus freeing Kai from it, Elijah knew killing Kira would add more problems than solutions as her father Takashi would seek vengeance. Kai goes to him and was ready to leave but Elijah wanted to wait till she wakes up.

After a while Kira eventually wakes and scans around seeing her men standing over her and they tell her she has lost the fight, she asks if they called it off and they nod, she sighs sitting up she exhales and sees Kai and Elijah there still

"(Japanese) they're still here? Why?"

Kira asks confused...

"(Japanese) they wish to speak to you Kira, the other one does, said it is of great importance"

Her man answers as she squints and looked at them, she gets up but fails as he back still hurts from being tossed against the container so she remains seated asking what they wanted to speak to her about, Elijah steps forward as Kai remains back leaning against the wall with his blue hoodie on, Elijah is stopped by Kira's men not wanting him to step any closer to her, Elijah explains the merit of the situation, the threat that hangs over their heads threatening to render the world ruined and half dead, with the connections she has in the criminal underworld she could help them find this threat beforehand

"I had a vision, I saw the end of the world as we know it, an explosion is set to go off at the centre of Saint City, it will result in Water being toxic, food being scarce and  rains becoming acid, melting all in touches, a true apocalypse, I'm sure you have family out there whom you want to survive this doom, only together we can save them and the world"

Elijah says as Kira listens to him, she was sceptical at first

"How am I supposed to believe anything you tell me?"

Kira asks as Elijah smiles and predicts the sounds of thunder starting now, she hears the sounds and looked at him shaking her head, Kira thinks of a way to make him prove his words true and nods at the man behind him to strike Elijah from behind, Elijah sidesteps him and disarms the men off his sword making Kira laugh and accept his omen to be true, Elijah corrects her and calls it a vision, his powers of Precognition, Kira nods apologising and she gets up with the help of her men to hold her up, she reached her hand out to Elijah and they shake, she looks at Kai and nods as Kai nods back at her thus making a truce with each other, Kira sits back down and has a herb applied on her back to give her pain relief, they travel with Kira back to her place and enjoyed her hospitality while she recovers. Kai feels his phone vibrate and looks at it seeing Ms Nobody/Hannah as the caller ID, he answers it as she tells him Midas/Cosima needed his and Elijah's help urgently, Kai asks what is it but she won't say over the phone and insists they return to the hideout, Kai agrees and Ms Nobody/Hannah tells him she was glad he was still alive assuming he had already done with the fighting, Kai thanks her and hangs up looking at Elijah who looked at him, Elijah knew what was happening and knew they had to go, Kira looks at them and asks what was wrong, Elijah asks if she is fit for travel, Kira nods as she was well enough, Elijah nods and has her follow them in her car to their hideout to meet the others of their crew, Kira smirked as she hears him speak like that, surprised they had more in their band asking if he had won them over the same way he did her, Elijah nods as he tells her he only told them the truth of what he saw and they all had one thing in common, the preservation and safety of their loved ones. Kira insists on traveling with them and leaves her second in charge while she is gone, she trusted him fully and trusted he was capable of handling things in her absence. Kira Takara, Elijah Denvers and Malakai Addam all go to the hideout and meet Cosima and Hannah, Cosima sees Kira and was surprised, Kai had told Kira who hired him to kill her but they were now square at least until they find this bomb. Cosima sits down and takes a moment to tell them about the island of Sakekhama and it's Chief Tarak Narr, and how he has sent her a letter asking for her help and she needs theirs, Kai and Elijah nod agreeing to help, Kira remains silent as she looks at Elijah who waits for her to answer and she rolls her eyes and agrees as Elijah tells her he might be another recruit for their crew, the group make preparations and get on a boat Cosima had bought and they make their way to Sakekhama island, Cosima was excited to see Tarak after such a long time, she felt nervous and excited at the same time, she was to see the love of her life once more, he feelings never changed and wondered if his ever did or had remained the same, they said one thing on the letters but what did he truly feel she wondered, all she was sure about now was to never let him go again, if he insisted on staying on the island she'd stay with him there this time.