Episode - 9

Jack : yes me

Jack : yes me..
Jimin : what are you doing here?

Author pov

Jack.. Jimin's enemy's son. Y/n's college enemy. He is also a Mafia member. And cruel man like his father.He has killed many poor people. He has raped and killed many poor girls. He is a brute.

Felix : jimin Now you might be wondering why the jack is here.because jack and my need is the same and that is y/n.
Jimin : you....
Jack : jimin cool down. You don't worry..We have not even touched her body yet.

Suddenly jimin heard y/n's voice.

Y/n : jimin..... Pls help me...
Jimin : y/n... Where is my y/n?
Felix : do you want to see her. One condition.I want to beat you.But you must not beat back. You must take all the beatings I give for her.
Jimin : how dare you..
Jack : then You will never meet your y /n.

Suddenly Felix hit him hard, but he didn't respond. Because he wanted y/n. He never expected Felix to be with Jack. After sometime He tierd with that punch. He fell down.

Jimin's pov

I opened my eyes hearing y/n crying. Jack and felix were trying to rape y/n when i looked. She was crying my name loudly. I could not control my anger. I got up.

Y/n : jimin.... Pls help me. Plss don't do this
Felix : i want you babygirl.

He tore her dress.suddenly she covered her body with her hand. Felix try to kiss her. She cryed loudly. But suddenly someone puch his face. That nun other than jimin.Felix fall on the floor.

Jimin : how dare you to touch my girl?

Jimin took off his jacket and covered her body.she was crying badly.

Jimin : don't worry. I'm here with you.
Jack : ohh..you wakeup..
Jimin : felix and jack Today is the end for both of you. Do you know whose body you have touched?

He cannot control his anger. He is angry and his face is dark. His eyes are red. He jumped and hit everyone. His anger was all over the punch. Everyone fell to the ground. He turned and looked at y/n. y/n was crying at him. He rushed over to her and hugged y/n. She hugged him and burst into tears.

Jimin : don't cry. Nothing happened to you. I'm here.Nothing will happen to you as long as I am here.
Y/n : jimin.....

She cryed a lot. Suddenly someone call him.they Brock the hug.

?? : JIMIN........
Jimin : jack...

But Jack suddenly took the gun from his pocket and pointed it at jimin. Jimin and y/n were suddenly shocked.

Jack : jimin.I'm going to kill you today.
y/n will be only mine.

He shot Jimin.but...

Jack shots at Jimin. Those bullets came at him.Suddenly y/n hugged Jimin. That bullet was taken in y/n's body. jimin yelled.

Jimin  : Y/N.........BLOODY BASTED JACK.........

But suddenly jack fall on the floor with a shot.jimin look at that side.

Jimin : hyung...

Jin : y/n... Jimin take her to the hospital

They take y/n to the hospital. Jimin was soo worried about y/n.

Jimin : this is all happened because of me.
Hobi : no jimin..you don't worry.
Suga : yes jimin.Nothing will happen to her.

The doctor came out.

jimin : doctor How is she?
Doctor : mr. jimin Her condition is a little worse. She lost a lot of blood.Can't say anything until 24 hours.
Rm : oh god. Doctor pls we will give you anything pls help our y/n.
Doctor : i can understand your situation.. we will try our best..we want some blood AB+. It's y/n's blood group.
Tae : doctor...My blood group is AB positive.
Doctor : then come on..

He left from there.

Jimin's pov

Oh god pls help my y/n. I want her in my life. She is my everything. You know everything how she suffered. Then why did you do this to her. I want my y/n in my whole life. Pls god plsss....

To be continued....... 😊
See you next part😊