Introduction.......

I hate men -I said

Then I intead to become the exception of it-he replied

My heart was thumping as hard as it could , even during the viva my heart used to be more still and patient then today,

I just wanted to stop him at any condition and for that I was ready put any obstacle in front of him but Arnay he was ready to cross even a mountain range to reach me

Infact a part of me was also wishing him All The Best,

A part of me wanted him to reach me ,to see that behind that mountain range how lonely was I but there was no easy way neither for him nor for me.

It all started one month back when after fourteen years back when he and his parents returned from bangalore . we were first neighbours then our families became friends and after that we.

We always used to play together ,we were bestfriends but after sometime uncle got transferred to bangalore and we had to part our ways .At that time we were just seven years old. All of us were sad but they had to leave there was no other way but we (I and Arnay) decided that we are going to remember each other and will meet again .

I gave him my favorite ring which I had got after a lot of tears and buttering my mother because I wanted to wear it on Janmashtmi as I was going to play Radha Ji in school . It was really my first and most precious ring but I gave it to him .As a child I did not want to give him but we had decided that we will not forget each other so we thought of giving each other our favorite things , so in return I got his favraite bead bracelet later in the story you will get to know that how we kept our farewell gifts.

Oh I forgot to tell you my name ,its Varsha

Anyway Varsha and Arnay sounds fun na???

Note for readers

Come and dive in the lives of Varsha and Arnay ,what happened three months bach when he returned and when varsha wants him to reach her why is she not going easy on him???