Esme, although still furious with Tommy, stands with the family. Her children hang their heads, thinking of the times Dottie and Polly comforted and played with them.

"Micheal, want to say something?" Arthur asks, his voice gruff as Linda holds on to his arm.

Esme breathes out, staring at the trailer.

Micheal nods, feeling Gina's hand stroke his shoulder comfortingly. He passes the blabbering child to Rosemary, who wails in to Rosemary's dress.

"Thank you for coming," Micheal croaks out, upon looking at everyone who's gathered.

Ada bites her lip, she tightens her grip on Karl's hand bedside her.

"My sister was the light of my life. She saved me, in more ways than one. She always protected me, she was always there to clean me up when I got in trouble... she didn't have a bad bone in her body. Everything she did was for other people."

Florence sniffs as Eliza picks up Rosemary's hand.

"I remember being scared at the parish. I didn't know what was going on, neither did Dottie. But instead of crying, she comforted me. She told me we were always going to be together."

Arthur clears his throat, his chest tightens as he stares at the trailer.

"My sister was the kindest soul I have ever met. She loved fearlessly, and was herself right until the end. She left behind my two nieces, who will do her proud every day..."

Charlie looks at Tommy, who squeezes his hand comfortingly as Ruby lays her head against Lizzie's chest, tears pooling down her eyes.

"My mum was like Dottie in every way. She was protective, and loved fiercely. She adored life, she adored her two grandchildren. She loved having them over, and taking care of them. We didn't always get on, but I learned some incredible lessons from her. I learnt how to be the man I am today by her."

Isiah's chest rips, feeling his heart ache as he thinks of the memories he has with Dottie. And with Polly.

"She was your aunt Pol, but she was my mum," Micheal continues, breathing out, "I feel honoured to have been her son, even for a short amount of time."

Florence stares at Micheal.

Esme gives Micheal a small smile as the tears pool in her eyes. Ada reaches out, taking hold of Esme's hand.

"I thought of giving a tribute to both individually, but I know my sister wouldn't have wanted that. For as long as she breathed, she breathed for our mum, so now they're together, in peace and harmony."

Eliza pushes Rosemary and Isiah's hands away as she steps forward. Isiah frowns, however the confident crying girl seems to ignore him.

"I wrote something, Uncle Micheal," she says in a quiet voice, "can I read it?"

Micheal nods, "course you can, sweetheart."

Pulling a folded up piece of paper from her dress, Eliza looks at the family. She looks at Florence, who continues to have tears stream from her eyes.

"My mum's name was Dorothea. Nana called her that. Nana called her a gift from God. Because she was. She was the best mum to me and Florence. She always put us first, she always made us laugh, even when she was upset." Eliza speaks, however her words fall to look at the trailer.
"I... I see her everywhere. I see her in the trees, in the breeze, the blue water, in the stars at night. I see her in the moon, she stares back at me. She tells me she loves me."

Arthur bites his lip, feeling the tears brim in his eyes. Linda stands beside him, holding on to her arm as she sniffs.

Eliza looks up to the sky, "thank you for everything, Mama. I miss you so much already." Her voice cracks, and Isiah is quick to fall to his knees beside her, lifting up her head to wipe away her tears.

"My Nana was the same," Eliza continues, sniffing as Isiah holds her hand, "my Nana was strong, and she made sure my mama was too. She saved me and my mama when I was younger, she always put a smile on my face. I'm named after my nana, and I hope I can make her proud... My Nana and my mama were bestest friends..." her words fall once more, however her loud sobs fill the field.

Isiah picks her up, ignoring her weight.

"You did so well," Micheal praises, going back to stand between Isiah and Rosemary. "Your mama would be so proud of you, Eliza."

Eliza sniffs as Isiah nods to Tommy. Tommy nods to Charlie Strong and Curly, and within minutes the trailer goes up in flames. The family continue to stare at the trailer.

Micheal vows to himself he'll get revenge for his mum and his sister, for neither one deserved their deaths.

Eliza looks at Florence.

"My mama..." she sobs in to Rosemary's chest, "my mama!"

"It's okay," Rosemary tries to comfort Florence, gently bouncing her up and down. "It's okay, Flo."

Florence shakes her head, "my mama!"
She wails, kicking her legs to get down. She kicks at Rosemary's stomach, catching her off guard. Rosemary drops her, and Florence runs towards the fire.

Ada is the quickest. She grabs hold of Florence, and swoops her up, ignoring the bulging of her stomach.

Florence looks at Ada, her tear stained cheeks are puffy and her eyes are bloodshot.
"My mama!" She wails, throwing her head against Ada's chest.

Ada breathes out, "let it out, sweetheart. Let it all out." She murmurs, shaking Florence's back comfortingly.

Dottie was once told not to let the madness win, and in the end it wasn't the madness that won. It was her kindness and her unwavering loyalty that killed her.

However, Dottie was laid to rest with the one person she loved more than anything. Her mum.

And together, Dottie and Polly could rest.