Ch-4 Same Shit, different World

Both Johnny and the young woman were sipping their drinks, till the lady spoke.

Lady: Thanks for sharing the table with me. To think all the other patrons are avoiding me. Hmph. I'll remember this.

Johnny: Any reason for them, avoiding you?

Lady: It's more of a...personal matter. So I can't share it with a stranger like you.

Johnny: Okay, sorry...(finishes his drink)

Lady: Who are you, mister? I never saw you wandering around Mondstadt city before.

Johnny; Uhh... My name is Johnny Blaze.

Lady: Johnny Blaze? I think... I have heard that name before...

Johnny: Let me guess... Amber?

Lady: Yeah...Amber...Wait...How do you know Amber?

Johnny: She helped me escort me to the city.

Lady: So you are a traveler or something.

Johnny: No.

There was silence between them till the lady spoke.

Eula: Captain Eula Lawrence, Spindrift Knight, Knights of Favonius Reconnaissance Company. I extend to you my greetings. (extends hands)

Johnny: Nice to meet you. (shakes hands)

Eula: So, are you some kind of warrior? I mean, the chains around your back and all

Johnny: You could say.

Eula: Oh really? What's your vision?

Johnny: No? What's a Vision?

Eula: Oh, you are visionless? (Sigh) Visions are these items  that allow their users to directly channel the power of one of the seven elements: Geo, Hydro, Anemo, Pyro, Electro, Dendro, and Cyro Here is mine..(shows him Cyro vision)

Johnny: Wow...

Eula: Interesting, isn't it?

There was silence again between the two, till Eula finished her drink and  

Eula: Wanna come?

Johnny: Where?

Eula: For a walk... You look like someone who needs some company.

Johnny got up and followed Eula outside the tavern. As both of them were walking the streets of the city. Blaze could sense the citizens staring at them and whispering.

Citizen#1: Hey, that's the Lawrence Girl! Looks like she is here to cause trouble  again.

Citizen#2: Whose that young man next to her? Doesn't look like a local to me.

Citizen#3: Poor Man, He got deceived by her looks.

Johnny Blaze heard it all. He had several Questions in mind, he wanted to ask Eula, but he remained quiet and trying to ignore them. Eula heard the whispers too, but she couldn't care less and ignored them.

They arrived at the outskirts, it was beautiful as always, both began to talk to each other and enjoying each other's company, until....

Treasure Hoarder Leader: Well, well...Look who we have here...

Both Blaze and Eula Turned around and see Treasure Hoarders, blocking their Path.

Treasure Hoarder Leader: (Pulls out his weapon) Give up your Mora.

Johnny: C'mon Man, Don't be an Idiot...

Eula: (pulls out her Claymore) Stand back, Blaze...Let me handle this...