Chapter 1

"Mom, I want pizzaa."

"We know the rule and so you are."

"But I want Pizza."

"Sweetie, NO PIZZA in the morning. Understand?"

Y/n was eating his breakfast with his mother, only toast with egg because his mother woke up too late to prepare a decent breakfast. His mother will also be going to school to accompany him on the first day.

"Then after school I want pizza!"

"Alright, but only one box.. okay?"

"Kay."

"Now lets go to school. Your first day is waiting."

Y/n and his mother walked out of the school and entered his car mother. He looked at his mother driving the car, blond hair just as his. 

"Mom, are we from British, because all of my friends don't have blond hair

"Mom, are we from British, because all of my friends don't have blond hair. And do you know the only people I know who had a blond hair is the teacher named Bob. He is from England."

Y/n mother begone sweating from her head. Water started falling from her face. 

"Ah.. You see-," Just as she was about to answer, the car already reaching the school. "We reached the school. Now go and make friends, my son."

She kicked Y/n out of the car.

"Wait, mom doesn't answer my question."

"Hmm~ What question. Never mind, be a good boy." Y'n mom sent a kiss to his forehead, "EMUACH💥"

Now that Y/n mother had already gone, now it's time for him to enter the school. 

"Wow, do you see that guy? how can he so buff and tall."

"Yea man, and do you see the girl who accompanied him in the car. So drop-dead gorgeous.

"Meh, not much of flat girl. Her boobs too small."

There was a trio of boys talking about Y/n and his mother. He overhead some of the content about his mother and he didn't like.

I'm gonna put some dirt in their eyes

Other students though, talk about how big and buff he was.

"Bowatdehel, bro. He packed some real business there."

Other students though, specially girls, talk about him in a very weird way.

"Kyaa!! Look at that guy, so handsome and big."

"Do you think it is a student? I want to know his phone, address, and his social security number. EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM."

"Do you think he already had a girlfriend?? Because I'm ready to be his wife!!!"

Y'n though didn't care about that and already entered the school searching for teacher office. In the way he was stopped by a girl with dark hair wearing a glass.

 In the way he was stopped by a girl with dark hair wearing a glass

"Mom said I was not allowed to talk to stranger."

"Are you a kid-," 

She stopped because remembering that was rude and Y'n face somewhat became angry.

"Please forgive my earlier words, but aren't you a new student. Let me take you to the teacher office."

"Ok, thanks."

"By the way, I'm Sona Sitri just call me Sona. How about you?"

"Call me, (Y/n), miss Sona."

"So what make you interested in attending this school? For me, this academy provide the best  study environment."

"I like the burger store near this academy. They also give you free toys."

The girl, Sona Sitri was speechless. 

"Alright, a bit out of the box, but that's alright," She stopped at a door labeled teacher. "And here we are."

"Hmm. So this is it."

"If you have any problem, you can found me in the student council room not far away from here."

"Ok, thank you miss Sona."

"Geez, just call me Sona is alright."

After meeting with the teacher responsible for consulting his school life, Y/n was brought to a class. He couldn't wait to make new friends and learn something new.

Meanwhile in the class

"Alright, everyone. We have a new student that will joining you, I hope all of you treat him nicely okay?"

"Hello everyone, I'm Y/n and I'm 11."

"WHATTTTT!!!!" everyone said that