𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐮 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ :  ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

Bro I'm lwk feeling like I'm going way too fast w this ff but js lmk !!

🎀

12:46

The rest of the time Ivy was in keaton's room she ranted about what happened with her and Brady, "wait so he said THAT? And he didn't even say it to your face" Keaton almost done with his big tub of ice cream she got him, "yeah she sighed, Keaton had a pack of beers from the previous party they went to so ivy decided to drink a couple.

"Dang." Keaton said as Ivy layed down on the ground next to Keaton "mhmm" Ivy didn't want history to repeat itself because she honestly thought she wasn't good enough and her confidence went spiraling down, getting her to change her appearance and personality.

"he was like a first actual crush, I really thought he also had one on me too" she scoffed taking a sip as the strong liquid ran down her throat, "well who knows he COULD still have that crush on you" Keaton stopped eating his ice cream for a bit since he was giving him a brain freeze

Keaton's friend scoffed then laughed for a good minute "no absolutely not Keaton" she smiled, ivy and him were already in there pjs "plus he's going out with that Dara girl" she finished her beer, opening another one.

"And you're so much better" she sighed at his response, she looked at her phone 1:29 "I should get going thanks though keaton" "of course you're like my little sister" he smiled, now standing up and giving her a hug.

They pull away from the hug and ivy gets her things including the rest of the beers, "night keys" she smiled closing the door.

—-

she walked around for a bit after she left keatons room since she wasn't sleepy, she found a small garden spot and sat down on the ground thinking.

"Ivy?"

She turned her head to see someone she didn't want to see just now, it was the tall raven haired boy she's been crushing on since.

she was venerable, she wasn't in the mood for his ass comments just right now. "Oh. hi" turning back, continuing to drink, he walked closer to see her, her eyes were dilated with tear marks, "Christ sunshine how many did you drink?" He said picking up one of her empty glass bottles

"Dont worry about it, in fact you never did." She muttered holding her legs to her chest "ivy i-" "i should go it's getting late" she rises up from her spot picking up her mess and throwing it in the garbage, "Ivy please." Brady grabbed her hand "let go of me noon, I don't really want to deal with your shit right now" Ivy walked away leaving the boy alone with his thoughts.

——-

🎀

—-

CANDI IS TALKING SHUT UP GUYS !!!

a small chapter coz I lwk feel like I'm going too fast with this book guys 😞 lmk tho vote comments coz yall r quiet asf bro anyways I love you guys so much and have a nice day/night